|^ 9 ^|

Bakugou
Bakugou: "What do you mean 'that's a long story'?"

Kirishima: "Well as your right hand man I've done some research on the other houses and well.....the Midoriya's might have a good reason to hide their 'omega' son."

Bakugou: "Tell me."

Kirishima began to talk about an incident that happened a few years back. To think that broccoli boy has more pressure than all of us. Wait....

Bakugou: "That means....if he was an omega.....they would need to marry him off to another house...."

Kirishima: "Since they're such a big a name, you can believe that everyone would be fighting."

Bakugou: "Creating chaos not for them but for everyone in the mafia world."

Kirishima: "If we just discovered a major secret like this we should keep it on a down low."

Bakugou: "That doesn't really help with my Deku though!"

Kirishima: "Who knows, Midoriya could end up being Deku."

No.....way....

Izuku
Say....I don't look that bad with blue hair. I'm glad I could somewhere to dye my hair. They even styled it for me. I look like a different person now. As I start walking home I could sense someone following me....

My scent blockers! I didn't take them nor bring them with me! That means.....I'm an omega right now. I try walking faster.

"So you noticed us? So clever, I'm sure the boss would want an omega like you."

"Yeah, what does he say? The stronger the omega, the more satisfying it is to break them."

I could feel myself freeze. I'm terrified, I can't just stop though.......I need to get home. That's when I felt an arm go around my neck.

"Say.....you're pretty cute."

"Dude, you know what happened last time you messed with one of the omegas."

"Yeah, yeah. Still have the scar. Well then, let's get this cutie in the car."

Before I could react they had something over my nose and I passed out.

"Hey....are you okay?"

As I opened my eyes I could smell the fear and anxiety of everyone. This car.....it's filled with omegas! Oh no....

"HELLO BEAUTIFULS! We have arrived at the Todoroki brothel district. Made for pro heroes to.....rest themselves."

That's when they began to grab us one by one. Wait, Todoroki's....

Izuku: "Shoto Todoroki is a good friend of mine, let me—"

I was then slapped.

"Sure....don't worry. You'll see him. He's in charge today."

That's great! He'll see me and......and not recognize me....

They led us to hallway and one by one they were brought into the room. Then it was my turn.

Shoto: "So you're the last one. Great.... Let's get this over with."

They closed the door behind me. Todoroki soon enough walked over to me.

Izuku: "Sh-Shoto, you might not recognize me but I'm I—"

I was soon enough pinned to the wall.

Shoto: "Say....you're really cute. You know what they'll do to you here, right? How about you become my mate and I take you away from this fate."

Izuku: "Shoto! It's me! Izuku Midoriya!"

Shoto: "Strange that you know my name and someone else's too. I'm sorry though....I can't let you go. My father would give me another scar...."

Before I could say anything else Todoroki put a collar around me.

Shoto: "If you change your mind about being my mate you can tell me next week."

Izuku: "What...?"

Shoto: "I have to go now. I have school tomorrow. Take them away to their rooms now."

Izuku: "Wait! I'm from the Midoriya household! You can't do this! SHOTO!"