¤~Ω|| Chapter One | Daughter of Magic ||Ω~¤

*inhales exhales*

WOOOP

××××××××××××××××××××

Far in the horizon, deep in the ocean, there was a submarine/ship that seemed to be unnoticed from the people of the outside world.

This place was called The Maw.

It was a place where people come together to eat in the submarine/ship with their hearts content. They loved how the food was made and what meat they used. The Guests seemed to be coming back again and again everytime they get a chance to visit.

The Lady overrules the Maw, and she is delighted to know that the Guests love the food. You see, the food - especially the meat - was made of something very very special.

And what was it?

Children.

Disgusting. It is just disgusting.

Oh, but that's not all. The Guests loved one kind of special meat that the Lady had called the 'Myth'. It was magical and can replenish their energy in minutes. It wasn't just made out of Child Meat, you see.

It was made out of demigod Child Meat.

Yes, demigods. Half god, half mortal. They are very real. So is the gods and goddesses and any other myth there is. The Lady is aware of that and ordered the Wax Bellman to kidnap as much demigod children, seeming their god parents don't even take notice of them.

The Lady has a death wish, but the gods don't care much about their children except when they saw something special about them, so she was smite-free.

Now down in the deep of the Maw, the children were tormented. But there was a special attention for demigods, the staff made sure that they wouldn't escape that easily, they were demigods, hello. So they also took in some monsters like hellhounds, empousai and cyclops to keep the demigods in check.

But far beneath, deep down in the Maw in a cold dark vent. One demigod child aims to escape this place.

And we're about to know her story, her adventure with the friends she would meet.

Let's start, shall we?

==================

In a vent not that far away in the Nursery, water dripped down from the vent pipe, slowly and made a haunting and chilling drip drip pattern again and again. It revebrating through the vents, it was calming but distracting. In this big vent like room, there was nothing special except for the Suitcase and some junk that no one knows that were damp from the dripping water.

A small flicker came from the Suitcase. Playing the darkness and dancing left and right before it turned off for a brief moment. Then flickered back again, continuing its dance in the cold.

A nine year old girl in a bright yellow raincoat sat down on the Suitcase she called a bed and continued to play with her lighter, turning it on and off and repeat. Its flickering light bounced and hissing from one side to the next, spewing the cold and giving a warm glow to the dark.

It was like magic.

The girl frowned as she turned off the lighter once again when she came up that impression to the little fire. Magic was something she didn't like to think of. It was something personal to her, very personal.

The girl's name is Six, and magic was her blood. I really mean it, it was her bloodline.

You see, she is a daughter of Hecate, the goddess of crossroads and the Mist. Taken Six has problems using her powers to control the Mist - which is the magical force that disguises things from mortals - she didn't like mentioning magic since it reminded her of her mother.