Chapter 32: Pregnancy Test Part 1

I thought for a bit as I stared between the pregnancy test and the medicine.

I really wanted to see if I was pregnant or not by Donovan, but I was too tired to even get up. I still felt like throwing up from time to time, but it was less frequently than before.

"Or do you want me to choose for you?" Ava teased, raising a brow.

She smiled wholeheartedly which was warm as an hour old coffee at a rundown coffee shop. She then took a small step forward, placing both medicine and pregnancy test in my hands.

The medicine and pregnancy test looked legit and not like the cheap ones that always had faulty results.

"Not bad," I smirked, teasingly.

"Oh, hush up and choose. And time is of the essence..." She hummed, brightly.

"Are you in a rush to go somewhere or something?" I asked.

"No of course since today is our day off. But I am just excited to know if you have a mini you are cooking in that oven of yours," She joked.

"Ha ha very funny, Ava. I have you know that I have kept to myself since I haven't met a guy who I thought was worth my time," I lied, feeling my cheeks blush.

I thought back to the benefits my relationship was with Donovan, but it was only temporary since well he was rich and I needed to bank on his wealth.

"Well whatever rocks your boat, I'm definitely not tooting it. But whatever and whatever.....so give me back the pregnancy test since you're only just sick," She handed out her hand, waiting for me to give her back the pregnancy test.

For a moment, I was too hesitant in giving back the test.

"I'll just keep it since a friend of mine have been wanting one, but can't afford it," I quickly came up with a lie, but with the facial expression she was giving me I knew she didn't believe me.

She then placed her hand to her forehead like she giving a salute, being overdramatic, "ugh there is no other clown nor am I booboo the fool so girl you can't deceive me like that," She tilted her head back and laughed out loud.

"Dammit Ava, laugh loud enough to disturb someone that maybe walking pass my room," I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever, but anyways Mia. No need to lie in needing to take the pregnancy test since all that relationship stuff is whatever. But anyways, if you don't want me her while you test yourself then if fine, or you can still and not just tell me if you want. I mean its your decision so is all up to you. I mean I understand if you don't fully trust me yet since we literally just met not so long ago," She sighed as folded her hands on her legs and gave me a half smile.

I returned the smile and was glad to find an understanding friend like Ava her. She honestly was one of the coolest I've met so far while being here especially despite all of the crazy shenanigans that goes around here.

"Thank you, I appreciate that lovely message of yours," I smiled again, as I removed my bed sheets away from my body, and sat up by swinging my legs over my bed and sighing before I got up.

"Anytime hun...I mean that is what friends are for," She winked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"If I take the test now and choose to tell what if it is positive or not....please don't tell anyone," I said, seriously.

"Yes of course girl...your secret is safe with me," She reassured me as a part of felt I could trust her more than I could trust my old friends.

"Well okay and I'll just take the pregnancy test first to see if I even need the medicine," I tossed the medicine bottle on my bed.

Soon I nervously headed towards the bathroom and with each step I took I felt my steps were getting heavier and heavier to even move. 

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst