Chapter 15 : Last

Don't be a silent reader, comment what you think ☺️

Toby's POV

* At the dorm *

There are no words to describe how I feel right now. Her reaction was everything I had hoped. I must admit I was nervous she wouldn't like it or make me take it down. But now I realise how stupid that is. Of course she would like it.

We are currently coming to the end of our second movie. Surprisingly Spencer managed to get through both action movies without complaining like I did when she forced me to watch "the notebook".

Our friendship or whatever the heck you call it, is going well so far. I'm surprised I haven't messed it up yet. I'm literally known for being crap at having anything with anyone. But not Spencer.

I guess you could say it's because I'm so full of myself or because of the way I've been brought up. I personally think it's because everyone, except very few people, I have come across are boring and I have no reason to want to have any sort of relation to them.

"Finally it's over" Spencer says, knocking me out my thoughts. She's referring to the movie and I laugh.

"Come on it's not that bad" I reply and she scrunches up her face. 

"It was so predictable!" She says with that smile I've come to lo- like.

"Hardly" I say turning on my bed and resting my head in my hand.

We are now facing each other in silence but it's comfortable. It's not like an awkward atmosphere or anything. If it was I'd walk right out that door. There is literally nothing I hate more.

"Soooooo Toby" Spencer begins and I frown.

"What?" I ask, slightly suspicious of what she's going to say.

"Tell me about yourself."

"You already know everything about me" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

This girl confuses the heck out of me.

"There's so many things I don't know about you. I don't know anything about your family or what you want to do when you leave Upenn" she says and I shake my head.

"Those things are irrelevant" I state and she frowns. I sigh and answer again. "Fine, what do you want to know?."

We have just gotten to a stage where we are finally getting along well together and I don't want to ruin that by being a dick. I'll just answer the few questions she has and get it over and done with quickly.

She smiles widely when she hears my reply. Then she takes a few minutes to decide what she wants to ask which makes me dread allowing her to ask anything in the first place.

"Okay. I'll start off easy" she begins and I feel like shaking her to get the question out. "What's your favourite colour?".

"That's seriously the first thing you want to ask?"

Honestly this girl.

"Yes now answer" she replies.

"Black."

"Are you kidding me? That's like the most boring colour ever" she argues.

"Fine which colour is your favourite then?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Excuse me. I'm asking the questions here" she says before showing an all teeth smile.

I raise my arms in surrender and laugh.

"Okay go ahead. Ask away" I say not wanting to push her anymore.

"What are your plans for the future?" She asks, staring at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes.