"I'm gonna go pee." Alicia tells me.

"Nah uh." I say, grabbing her hand.
"You're staying with me before you go and come back looking like a chicken high off steroids." I tell her.

"Why I gotta be a chicken though?" She asks, pouting.

"Shut up." I tell her as I pull her towards the stage.

Keith Yarander mounts the stage and I literally scream into Alicia's ears. It's really him. All this time I thought Alicia was bluffing. It's really him, right on that stage.

He performs two of his biggest hits, "Giver." and "Solace." I sing along until he finally says "I'm gonna need one of my fans on the stage."

"ME!!! PICK ME!!!" I yell out.

I was in the front row, so I knew he was going to notice me. As expected he picks me and I climb the stage.

I can't believe this is happening.

This is by far, the highlight of my summer.

Keith starts performing again and he takes my hand in his. He pulls me closer to his body. He starts dancing as he sings and I sing along, dancing with him. He spins me around and I twirl, giggling like a little girl.

A stagehand brings a chair to the stage and Keith tells me to sit on it. I do as I am told. As I sit on the chair, Keith starts giving me a lap dance and I shriek. The crowd starts cheering immediately.

This is wild.

I look at the crowd and I see that they've been recording the whole thing. I'll be a hit by tomorrow. The headlines are going to read "Keith Yarander gives mystery girl a lap dance, could she be the one?"

"Well, that headline sounds stupid." My subconscious tells me.

What does she know?

Keith grabs my hand, gently pulling me off the chair. I'm so telling my grandkids about this. I stand up from the chair and Keith kisses me on the cheeks.

"What's your name, sweetie?" He says in my ear and I blush.

"Valarie." I whisper back.

"Give it up for Valarie, y'all." Keith says into the mic, making the crowd cheer louder than before.

Keith hugs me before I leave the stage. When I get back to the front row, Alicia is nowhere to be found. I swear if I catch this girl doing cocaine.

I head to the girl's bathroom and I see Alicia fixing her makeup by the mirror.

"Hey, I thought you left.", I say, relieved that I found her.

"Well, someone punched me in the face." She tells me, showing me the black eye she was trying to cover up with foundation.

"What the hell? Who did this?" I ask her.

"Some drunk dude." She tells me, patting the makeup brush on her eyelid.

"We have to find him." I tell her.

"No, we don't." She says with a scoff.

"What? Why?" I ask her.

"I kicked him in the nuts and a couple of guys helped me beat him up. Let's just say, he'll be walking funny tomorrow." She says, closing her bottle of foundation.

"Well, he's an asshole for putting his hands on you." I say, walking towards her to give her a hug.

"You looked cool up there." She tells me and I shrug.

"What can I say?" I gloat.

"You're now dancing with the stars, huh." She says, folding her arms.

"He honestly just made my summer." I tell her.