But guess who went on her behalf?

You got that right. It was me. I had the time of my life at that concert. It was by far the best one I had ever been to. Thanks, Alicia.

"What are you wearing tonight?" She asks me.

"I don't know. I'll figure it out." I say, letting out a sigh.

"You good?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I say, sitting down on my bed.

"You've been acting weird since your talk with Ashton yesterday. Did he say something to you?" She asks me and I laugh at her serious tone.

"No." I sigh. "We kissed." I reveal.

"Bitch, what?" Alicia says with wide eyes.

I nod, looking at her.

"Well, was it good?" She asks me.

"It was...good, I guess." I say, leaning on my headboard.

"You don't look too happy about it." She tells me.

"Because I don't know if I did the right thing." I tell her.

"Who cares? This is the age where we're allowed to do a lot of wrong things. We don't have to have our feelings all figured out and our affairs in order. We're only young for so long, Vee. Live a little. Do things you will and won't regret. You don't need to understand everything, not right now." She tells me.

"I guess you're right." I say in thought.

"Of course, I'm right, bitch. Now let's get ready. We leave at eight." She informs me.

I love this girl so much.

***

The line at the door of the venue where the show is being held at is longer than Rapunzel's hair. And that's pretty fucking long.

"We've been standing here for hours. I gotta pee." Alicia complains.

"First of all, we've only been in the line for ten minutes, and second, use this cup." I say, handing her a disposable cup.

She hesitates but collects the cup from my hand before she leaves the line and heads towards the back of the building.

Five minutes later, Alicia comes back with a huge grin on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask her as the line starts moving.

"I just did some coke at the back." She tells me and I gasp.

"You were gone for five minutes." I whisper.

"Five minutes too long." She says, laughing.

This bitch is crazy.

"You wanna try some?" She asks me, fiddling through her purse.

"What?" I ask her, laughing at her.

Is she high already?

"Imma let you have some but don't finish it, okay." She tells me as she takes out a tiny bag with white powder in it from her purse.

"Put that down." I whisper, smacking her hand. The packet falls on the floor and Alicia stylishly picks it up.

"You ain't getting none." She says, stuffing the packet selfishly inside her purse.

This girl is something else.

We eventually get into the venue and I have to say, not bad. Lights of different colors hang from the ceiling as they dance around in different directions.