Promises and Hotel Rooms

Start from the beginning

"Babe we're leaving! Have a good day we'll see you later!" I yell, rushing out the door. I put Brynn in the car and drive to the daycare.

"Bye Brynnlee baby! Be good!" I say, kissing her forehead and hanging her jacket up.

"Bye momma!" She yells, running off to play with her friends. I run back ti the car and drive to work.

"You look like you just ran a mile!" My boss says.

"It's been a very busy morning." I reply. I go into the bathroom and change into my work shirt and shorts, putting my apron on after and posting on Instagram.

Your post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, alvaromero, and 9,781 others

Caption: Good morning my lovelies.

mattiapolibio: cutie

roshaun_diah: get to work bitch
  ^Y/n.l/n: don't disrespect me, I'll have Brynnlee stay over at Kai's house.

Jerseyhoez17: morning! 😁

Load more comments...

I go throughout my work day, taking orders and recieving multiple tips, mainly from guys. When my shift finally ends, I change once again and head out to my car. I pick Brynnlee up and we head home.

"When is Roshaun coming to get her?" Mattia asks as I pack Brynnlee's bag for the night.

"In an hour. I told him I needed to run her bath and change her into some pajamas before he came and got her so he didn't have to change her clothes." I reply. Mattia nods and walks out.

"Brynnlee! Come get in the bath." He yells. I smile and grab a little pajama set out of her dresser and take it to the bathroom.

"Here babe." I say, laying her pajamas on the toilet.

Her pajamas:

"Thanks baby

"Thanks baby." He says. I walk back into Brynnlee's room and zip up the bag, putting it in the hallway next to the front door.

"She's ready to go." Mattia says. I laugh, staring at the knotted mess on her head.

"Come on bug. Let's go brush your hair." I say. I take her to the bathroom and brush her hair, braiding it and putting a little ladybug clip in it.

"Babe, Roshaun is here!" Mattia yells. I take Brynnlee out of the bathroom and Roshaun picks her up.

"Lets go princess." He says. He grabs her bag and walks out.

"Get changed baby." I nod and hurry to our room to change and do my make-up.

"Babe you ready?" Mattia yells.

"Yep!" I reply walking out. He smiles and kisses me.

"Then let's go." He says. We get to the car and he opens my door.

"Here, put this on." He says. I take the blindfold and tie it around my head.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He chuckles, starting the car.

"It's a surprise." He replies and I laugh.

7 p.m.

"We're here." He says. I smile and he gets out, running over to my side and helping me out of the car. I jump on his back and he starts walking. I hear the familiar sound from our first date and I smile.

"Are we in New York?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Yep." He says. I hug him tighter and we stop. He takes the blindfold off and points to the coffee shop from our first date.

"Awe Mattia! I love it." I say. He smiles and kisses me. We walk in and order our food, talking about our life and our future. He, then, gives me my gift and I smile.

"A ring?" I ask. He nods.

"A promise ring. A promise that I'm going to buy an engagement ring. A promise I'm going to buy a wedding ring. A promise that I'm going to stick by you no matter what." He replies. I smile and put the ring on as we continue our previous conversation.

"I want another baby." Mattia blurts. I stare at him with wide eyes for a second before responding.

"N-now?" I ask. He nods.

"I know we haven't been together for that long, but I know you're the one. I used to be able to picture myself with other girls when I was in a relationship, but when it comes to you I never want to leave. I want our family to grow." He says. I sit there shocked.

"Okay." I say. He tilts his head.

"What?"

"Let's have a baby." I reply. A huge smile spreads across his face.

"Really?" He asks. I nod and he picks me up.

"Yes!" He yells. The entire coffee shop stares at us and he puts me down.

"Sorry." He says. We go pay and he drags me to the car.

"What are we doing now?" I ask.

"Making that baby." He says, starting the car.

...........................................................

A/n: ahahaha cliffhanger😈 (smut warning next chapter)