Chapter |6|

Chapter dedicated to @Kristina_Paine for being the first one to comment in the past chapter.

Vote goal: 5 votes.

                    2 comments.

Amaryllis' POV.

Watching movies with Noel was so much fun. Too bad I ended sleeping on his chest and occasionally drooling on it which was extremely embarrassing, but he kept saying he found it cute, but honestly, what's the cute part in having a sleeping girl's saliva all over your shirt?

My roommates saw me sleeping on Noel's chest and didn't stop telling me how romantic and and cliché it looked. And it was a living hell to have to listen every morning and night to them saying how cute Noel and I will look together.

Harry didn't try, not even once, to talk to me. Not that I'm complaining.  It's just that you don't mark people out of nowhere, they catch your eyes, maybe he would care just a little for me, but yeah turns out it was really a mistake as he first said.

I avoided Harry for the rest of the week and tried to always sit with Lela and Noel at lunch, if not at a spot I found in the woods. It was very beautiful since the tree's leaves were so thick and and green that when the sunlight pierced through them it became a greenlight. There were plenty of various flowers which made me love the place even more since I used to love flowers when I was young.

I was now sitting under my favourite tree, forcing myself to eat my salad and thinking about mum, which made the forcing myself to eat thing harder since mum's words from out latest conversation kept replying in my head again and again and again.

FLASHBACK.

Phone coversation:

-Hey, mum.

-Hello, beautiful.

-How are you enduring hell?

-Not too bad.

-Dad didn't try beating or raping you?

-He did, but not because he thinks I made you run away, I made him believe you ran away yourself and I acted as very disappointed from your betraying attitude towards your own mother.

-And he believed it?

-Not after several hours of torture.

-Tell me what he did.

-No Amaryllis.I don't want you to worry and keep your mind distracted from school.

-Please, mum. I need to know. I can't bear to live without even knowing what torture dad is making you go through.

-The extreme torture he did was a threesome with that friend.

-What’s a threesome?

-Him and his friend were raping the crap out of me.

- ... *sniff*

-Don't cry, baby!

-I-it's n-not fai-ir...

--

END OF FLASHBACK.

I heard a branche cracking under someone's sole and couldn’t help but felt a bit scared. I felt my cheeks wet and it's only then that I realized that I was unconsciously crying, I didn't have anymore appetite for eating, so I just closed the plastic salad box and tossed it inside of my bag.