Chapter |5|

Chapter dedicated to @1dtarinaa

Amy's outfit in the sidebar.

Vote goal: 5 votes.

                    2 comments.

Amaryllis' POV.

 I was paralized from head to toe. How can he hate my guts, fight over me and then rescue me? It doesn't match, It just doesn't make sense. My eyes were glue to his face. I hate to admit it but he is very handsome, he had a well marked jawline with a small mole by the corner, almost when his jaw and neck met. His forest green eyes were fixing the horizon line were the land and the petrol blue night sky meet. His mop of curls were pushed back messyly giving him an attractive profile look. His plump heart shaped pink lips were curled around the killing stem, blowing from time to time the smoke out from his mouth or nostrils. I shook my head as to push away those thoughts and looked away to don't seem like a creep. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I closed it and reopened it again.

"Why?" That's all what I managed to say. He didn't aknowledge my existance, he threw away his consumed cigarette and got up. He didn't walk away, so I conclued he was waiting for me to get up as well. I tried, but it was a real challenge! Everything was stinging. I supported my weight against a tree and struggled to get up.

I sighed in relief once on my feet and turned to face him.

"Let me make it clear, okay?" His deep raspy voice from smoking roared starttling me. "It was a mistake, it was just a coicidence. I don't fight over girls and I don't do dates."

Ouch.

It shouldn't affect me. But it hurt me anyway.

I wanted to ask why he rescued me at first place and brought me here, but went against it, then I found myseld unconsciously asking..

"Why did you save me and brought me here?" I asked faintly trying to keep at his pace, but it was hard. He had long legs and me short ones, plus I'm wounded everywhere.

I thought he was ignoring me until he spoke.

"I couldn't show up in your dorm with you in my arms  and be like: 'Hey, Amaryllis got beaten by Jacob and his trio, I saved her, now take care of her.'" He rolled his eyes. He marks a point!

I was now running behind him and it was pith black dark in the thicks woods even though the moon is full.

“Can I hold your hand?” I asked faintly. Honestly, I was scared of darkness, but I managed to make up a believable excuse. “I don’t see clearly, it’s dark.”

“No.” He snapped and” quickened his pace.

Once we reached the dorms, he walked away not even bothering himself in saying goodbye or wishing goodnight.

‘Too much of manners.’ I thought rolling my eyes.

All the way back to my dorm, I was thinking of a believable excuse. I felt bad lying to my roommates; they’ve been nothing but kind and welcoming towards me. I knocked on the door and got inside.

“Hey.” They all chirred.

“Hello.” I smiled shyly.

“Where have you been?” Perrie asked.

“Yeah, we were worried.” Eleanor pouted.

“I was in the library reading and I lost track of time.” I mumbled scratching the back of my neck.

They didn’t ask about it which I’m grateful for, they just pulled me towards their closets to pick my outfit for tomorrow, They said they’d keep borrowing me r clothes as long as I don’t shop for my own ones.