Chapter |3|

Though the vote goal isn't reached yet, I updated :)

Vote goal: 4 votes.
                   1 comment.

Amaryllis' POV.

I groan when my alarm started screaming her shrilling sounds out, I didn't realize I slammed it against a wall before I got up and saw the clockwork all shattered in the floor, which caused me to groan again and roll my eyes. I glance up at the girls to find them all still deeply sleeping. Well, if my alarm didn't wake them up, then I wonder what ( or who ) does it since they seem like very heavy sleepers.

I was about to return back to sleep when I saw my school bag, a wave of exitement rushed through me, it was actually my first day at high school, I've never experimented school. Mum was the one teaching me at home when dad was out, because he didn't want me going to school or being teached at home.

I smiled in exitement before taking the clothes the girls picked for me yesterday, I took my towel and my toilet bag in my way before making my way to the common shower rooms. It feels like you don't have that much of intimacy by showering in a common place, but oh, everyone has his/her own shower room.

The school was literally empty, and I would be lying if I say I wasn't scared at the thought of being alone wandering in those empty hallways. Guess I'm the only morning person, or so I thought, because once I stepped inside the common showers I saw a girl around my age blow drying her hair.

Her reflexion smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"Good morning." She said after turning to face me, her body was wrapped around a medium height towel, she was blond with hazel eyes.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

"I'm Laetitia, but you can call me Lela." She smiled turning off the blow dryer. (A/N Laetitia is pronouced Léticia :] )

"I'm Amaryllis, but... Uh, call me Amy." I scratched the back of my neck before heading towards a shower room.

"Oh, you are the beautiful blue eyed girl Noel told me about?" She asked.

'Noel did call me beautiful blue eyed girl?'

"I guess." I responded unsure. I don't get that amount of compliments, only from my mum!

"He didn't stop talking about you yesterday." She stated and I could hear the smirk in her voice. "But he did once I made him eat a pillow." She giggled.

I turned on the shower not knowing how to respond to that, I mean, Noel and I barely know each other, how could he talk about me a lot to his friends?

I let my thoughts as my body get washed once the hot jet of water started pouring.

It didn't take me that long to shower, about ten minutes. I didn't hear any noises, so I suppose Lela was already gone. I dryed my body, then put a towel around my long hair. I put my underwears, then wore the lacey top and the orange red skirt Perrie gave me yesterday. I put in the jean jacket Eleanor gave me, along with Sophia's converses and gold lightening necklace.

Once out, I gasped unconsciously in surprise.

"Oh, sorry, I really didn't mean to scare you." Lela appologized. She was fully dressed and her hair was beautifully curled.

"Oh, no it's not your fault." I smiled. "There was no noise, so I supposed you were gone." I shrugged before gathering my pjs and sleepers.

"Why would I leave you here alone and without saying goodbye?" She frowned.

"I don't know." I honestly answered. "Thank you, Lela. But you didn't have to."

"All the pleasure is mine." She smirked.