Chapter |4|

Vote goal: 5 votes 

                     2 comments

Amaryllis' POV.

Suddenly, a huge explosion was heard causing me to gasp and starttle in surprise and fear unconsciouly. I glanced at the origin of the sound to see many table wrecked trampled on food then I saw a body laying on the floor and a guy on the top of him beating the crap out of him.

I bend over to get a better sight, and... the one punching is none other than Harry. He had blood covering his hands, and no pity in his eyes. His strength was dominant since more that ten guys tried to stop him or prevent him from punching and he threw them all away from him.

I screamed longly and unconsciously before standing up and running away. I don't support violence. It's just the beginning of the year and I'm already scared out of my life.

I'm so scared of Harry, and what he is able to do.

I'm scared of what he could be able to do to me!

I kept running, running, running and running until I saw the restroom, I stormed inside and leant against against a wall, before sitting down and bringing my knees to my chest to cry hardly. Each time I see a form of violence, I remember what my father used to made me and my mum go through.

After about five or six minutes, I sighed and decided to get up when I heard a clic and a squeak before the door was swung open, I thought for a second that it was one of my room mates coming to check me, but I was more than surprised and scared out of my life when I saw a tall figure dressed all in black, with hands full of blood. I didn't dare to look up at him and I couldn't even stand up and ran away, my legs were paralized in fear. I hugged my knees tightly and burried my head in them, like if he couldn't reach me if I don't see him. Childish, I know!

But what is Harry doing in girls' restroom?... Oh crap! I'm the one who confused the logos when my eyes were full of tears blurring my vision. I felt so embarrassed knowing I was in men's restroom with... Harry.

Water stream could be heard. Harry was washing his hands.

'Please make him go, please make him go.' I kept praying over and over again.

Suddenly silence, no water stream, no sound of footsteps approaching me or quiting the restrooms, nothing. I took a deep breath and rose my head up to see Harry though my curtains of tears, I blinked, causing to the tears to flow down and making my vision brighter. Harry was looking at me intensivly creeping the heck out of me.

"What the fuck are you doing in men's restroom?" He roared. 'Oh because you haven't noticed me at first?' A lump formed in my throat blocking all sounds from coming out. "Answer!" He raised his voice. Say something, say something, don't push his nerves more than they already are.

I openned my mouth to speak when a clic was heard making both of Harry and I's eyes snap towards the door. A pair of crystal blue eyes showed up making my adrenaline pump, I didn't know I was already on feet until I found myself hiding behind Noel.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Let's go, please." I whispered.

"What did you do to her?" Noel asked Harry with strenght and firmly.

"I'll be the one doing to you something wrong if you don't keep your questions for yourself." Harry snapped.

"Let's go now, Noel." I begged. Now Noel is playing with fire! Harry is already pissed, no need to push it further for him.

"You don't tell me what to do, you bastard." Noel snapped. Men can be stubborn sometimes.

"Noel, please." I begged.