chapter 13

5 months later
Jungkook's POV
It's been five months of me and jimin dating, we have gotten more close and almost share everything with each other from what we want to eat to our secrets that we haven't told anyone before. But still I didn't share my most darkest secret of being a mafia. I am scared to tell him, what if he hates me and doesn't want me anymore.
Today was our 5 month anniversary so I wanted to make it special. I prepared dinner at the rooftop of my house. Jimin didn't really like going to fancy restaurants just watching a movie and spending time with me is like a perfect date for him.

He was currently at his apartment and I was preparing dinner. I was cooking his favorite dishes. And if you are wondering why I don't have a chef to cook, it is because I don't trust people with food. Me and jennie cook by ourselves and sometimes when we feel lazy we just have ramen(instant noodles) but after jimin came to our life everything changed. He cooks dinner and breakfast for us everyday. He knows about our favorite dishes and also about our food allergies. He is like a mother to jennie,he takes care of her studies, and also helps her with her clothes and hair. Jennie knows about our relationship and she is very happy about it. Hyungs met jimin and they immediately fell in love with him, especially jin hyung. Jimin and jin hyung hang out together with Jimin's best friend. They have gotten well together.

And I haven't taken things further between us. We just kiss each other some times. We haven't had sex yet because both of us has never talked or thought about it. Moreover jimin is not ready because I am his first boyfriend so it will be his first time.

I was cut out of my thoughts when my phone notified that I have a message. I opened my phone and saw Jimin's message it said that he was coming home. After seeing the message I prepared the dinner and took it to the rooftop and placed it on the table I prepared. I also made a small cake. I did some decoration and turned off every light in the house. I waited for jimin.

Jimin's POV
I parked my car and got inside the house. The lights were turned off , i wondered if jungkook wasn't home. I turned on one of the light in the living room and met with a beautiful sight. Rose petals were on the floor in the shape of a heart and it led to the stairs. I knew that it was our 5 month anniversary today but I didn't think that jungkook would do something. I walked towards the direction of the roses. I ended up in the rooftop. I turned on the light and was amused by the beautiful table set up with candles and flowers.

"Jungkook, you did this?" I asked "yes angel. Do you like it?" He replied "I love it." He came near me and handed me a bouquet.

(The bouquet)Jungkook knows exactly what kind of flowers I like so he prepared the bouquet with all my favorite flowers

(The bouquet)
Jungkook knows exactly what kind of flowers I like so he prepared the bouquet with all my favorite flowers.
"Let's eat, love" he said and followed him to the table. He was treating me like a princess and I couldn't stop but smile.

(The table) We sat down and he poured me red wine

(The table)
We sat down and he poured me red wine.  I usually don't drink but after meeting jungkook now I do like to have some alcohol. I don't drink any other drinks except for red wine and champagne. He served the food for  us and I took a bite of the food he made.
"Jungkook you made these. It's so delicious."
I said chewing my food. "Yeah you like it?" He asked "oh jungkook its its really good" I replied. We finished our dinner, we talked about different things and finally decided to go to our room. On the way to our room jungkook suddenly stopped and turned around.
"Jimin, did you really enjoy today?" He asked me "of course jungkook I enjoyed today" I said "thank you jimin for everything " jungkook said "hmm?" I said "No jimin  not just for today but for everything that you have done for me and jennie. For coming to my life. I have changed a lot because of you jimin.  Thank you " he said in a serious tone.
"I am glad that you think of me that way. Thank you too jungkook " I replied.

We stared at each other for a moment and jungkook pulled towards him and kissed me. I kissed him back immediately.

Chapter 13 end here.

Next is going to be a smut.