#15. Thè dârk wôrld

Start from the beginning

Nano : keep ... Your sorry with you ... I don't need that ... If your love was true for her ... If you really cared for her ... Then find the person who did this to her and finish him off ... And then come and see me ...

With that she left .... Ya what she said was true .... For sure I will ... My thoughts were disturbed by y/n's dad..

Y/d : you don't take nano serious tae ... Ya we lost our daughter ... That doesn't mean you should also die ... If you ever wanna do one thing for us  ... Or if you ever think me as your dad also .. just promise me that you won't do like this again ... Never again ... I don't want to lose my son too... *He hugged and cried *

Tears were falling down ... But I couldn't do anything and I promised him ... That I will never do like this ...

With that everyone hugged me ... It was a family hug .... But without her it was incomplete ...

After few minutes everyone left the room and I called jimin who was only there ....

Jimin : yes ... Tae ?

How is the company going ?

Jimin : first you rest then we will talk about all these later ..

Jimin tell me right now ..

Jimin : that is .. it's going in loss everything is a mess now

Sorry.. jimin it's alll because of me

Jimin : no...no it's not like that

Yes ... It's because of me ... And for sure I will get back everything .. and jimin ... I want to stay in the same house where me and she used to live please shift all my clothes there itself jimin...

Jimin : but ... Taehyung ???

Please jimin ... I want to live atleast with her memories ...

Jimin: okay ... Okay I will do ..

With that jimin also left ... It was only me ... Tears started to pour when I was looking at the sky ... And again the sky is lonely without the moon ... And it's lonely forever and the moon is never coming back ... I was lost in her thoughts ...

(Magical time skipped to next morning ......)

Jimin : walk ... Slowly let's go ...

Ya .. ya jimin don't baby me ... I am fine I can walk ...

Jimin : what !? ... You are listening to me thats it ...

And suddenly from somewhere I heard jin hyungs voice ..

Jin : ya .. ya you should listen to this shorty ...

He was making fun of him

He was making fun of him ...

Jimin : I am not short hyung ..

And from another side I heard Namjoon hyung 's voice