Back to Tsuchigumo

Start from the beginning

The sound of a bird made him turn his head quickly. Did Kakashi finally reply to his letter? He walked outside and watched the hawk land on a rock next to him. He grabbed the note and looked at it.

"Sasuke,

Shikamaru and I have read and took into consideration your concerns. We understand that Madara's hideout could be a source of vital information, especially since Obito and white Zetsu lived there. We will send a group of ninja there but in the meantime, I would like you to prioritise the Land of Birds. I gave the documents you found there to Tsunade and she is quite concerned about it. I am planning on sending an army there after hearing back from the other countries. We will then be waiting on you to tell us when to attack.

There are also new information concerning the scroll but right now nothing is alarming. I will keep you updated.

You also asked me to let you know of Sakura's whereabouts two days ago. I sent her back to Tsuchigumo to train the medical ninjas over there and investigate. I have a feeling that this village is hiding something from us and people easily trust her. She will probably already be there by the time you get this letter as she left two days ago.

Hokage Kakashi Hatake."

"He sent her there alone?" Sasuke gritted his teeth angrily. "I'm going to have to go there."

If Sakura was there already then he knew that he would need to travel there and fast. She was going to train all of them, including Kotaka, to medical jutsu. Sasuke felt a bit of happiness creeping into his body because this time the man was going to have to be quiet and listen to her orders. Sasuke definitely wanted to see that. On the other hand, he was a bit worried knowing that the last time she had seen him, she came back crying and hugged Sasuke. She never told him what had happened but if he did hurt her then Sasuke didn't want him near her.

He took out his map and looked at it. He would have to travel through the sound country, the fire country until the very bottom of it. That will at least take five days. By hawk it would only take eleven hours but it would seriously take a toll on his body. Keeping his summoning jutsu activated for half a day meant taking at least four pills. Sakura would kill him for that.

He considered walking half of the distance and then he remembered who Sakura was with right now. His blood boiled and he summoned his hawk straight away.

The bird flew above every single land. Sasuke recognised the forests and the village he grew up in. He took another pill.

The landscape stayed the same but he began to see the sea from up in the sky. Another pill.

Tsuchigumo appeared and he landed in the centre of the village. The few people walking ran away scared from the shadow of the bird. Sasuke jumped on the ground and walked to the first person he could see.

"The leaf kunoichi, where is she?"

The man pushed his wife behind him and replied to Sasuke scared. "In-in the hospital. What do you want from us?"

"You? Nothing. I'm a leaf ninja as well, don't be scared." he turned to his bird. "Release."

The animal disappeared in a cloud of thick smoke and Sasuke walked towards the hospital. His entrance was a bit dramatic, he had to admit it but right now he just wanted to make sure that she was alright.

The hospital hallways were totally empty. He could hear a voice coming from one of the rooms. He walked in there and saw around fifteen people sitting on benches listening to Sakura. She was standing in front of everyone, her lab coat on and her hair tied up. He stopped at the door and looked at her. She seemed so professional dressed up like that.