Hannett (Hazel X Bennett Frazier)

️ make sure to go follow and read RubixCube89201 's books on which these oneshots are based on‼️

[ Backstory:
Hazel is the one friend that Naomi made during the second semester, she being a genuine friend earned Bennett's interest. Deccomi is real in this oneshot :) ]

"Oooh heeyyy-zil" Naomi called out for her friend from the kitchen.

Just as Hazel arrived, she saw Naomi standing there with her sling bag on as if she was about to leave.

"Wait, you could've told me you'll be leaving. Anyways I'll leave too then." Hazel said not wanting to stay alone in the base.

"No no no, I'll be back soon. You stay over here." Naomi replied with an almost mischievous glint in her eyes. This made Hazel narrow her eyes at her friend.

"What are you plannin-" before the sentence could've been completed, Naomi ran out and locked the door from outside.

Hazel knew knocking and shouting from inside the door would be of no use since this place has sound proof walls. With that she sat down at the couch going through her fanpage.

Barely an hour passed by when she heard the door click, she looked up expecting Naomi to be standing there but was met by an equally shocked Bennett.

"Hazel I-I um Naomi asked me to go to the base. Uh I'll leave."

"No!" Hazel almost shouted only to slap her hand over her mouth.

Bennett raised his eyebrows at her antics, she was mostly shy and quite around him so it came out to be shocking to him when she yelled at him to stay.

"Oh okay I'll stay. I'm gonna get something to drink, you want anything?" She just shook her head not trusting her voice.

Just as Bennett left the room Hazel face-palmed rather harshly than she intended to.

She kept blaming her big mouth when Bennett came back and sat right next to her.

"You know it's not that big of a deal but you look cute when you're ..... flustered."

Blood rushed to her cheeks as she tried to hide behind her hair framing her face.

Then there was the usual awkward silence. This time Bennett broke it.

"Hazel?"

To his surprise, she was asleep. On his poking she leaned onto his chest making him stop breathing.

He mentally debated if he should let her be or he should adjust so she'd be comfortable.

With that he put his arm around her shoulder making her light breathe fall onto the crook of his neck.

Little did the girl know about the effect she had on him. Not even half an hour passed when she twisted herself to hug Bennett closer to herself.

Soon enough the awkwardness faded away into comfort as Bennett rested his head on hers and let the darkness take over.

•••••

Naomi's pov

Declan finally parked the car near the entrance of the base and ran over to open the door for me. He was such a sweetheart, I made sure he knew of it every moment of the day.

Once I was out I reached up to kiss his cheek making the familiar blush appear. He pulled me closer with the arm around my shoulder.

When we reached the door, I remember what I had done. There could be two possibilities, either Bennett would have a gun to my head the moment I enter or we would have a potential couple nearer to being together.

I was secretly hoping for the later.

Declan knew about my obsession with shipping Bennett and Hazel together. Let's just say he loved me enough to help me with the plans I made that forced them to communicate.

I unlocked the door to find a site that made me let out a squeal, which was muted by Declan shutting me up with his hand over my mouth. We shared a smile as we looked at the two of them cuddling.

I put my hand out to Declan as he handed me his phone. I clicked a picture and sent it over to our group chat that also had Jordan and Victoria.

It started blowing up the moment the picture was delivered to their phones.

Declan and I made our way to the kitchen trying to minimise the noise we make. That's when I hugged him out of happiness. He chuckled at my antics and pulled me closer, kissing my forehead.

Maybe just maybe I was loud enough to wake up Bennett because the next thing I heard was a light yelp from the living room. Followed by a loud 'Oh my god' from the one and only.

Guess they'll take some time but at least the train is on the right track to Hannett land.

;)

Dedicated to Hazel_Cahill & Freaky_Victoria ( I'll make another one for you soon X)

Hopefully it's good enough :)