EXTRA CHAPTER 1

Gulf finished his meeting and it's just 10am. He missed his husband. He can't believe that Mew still love him even though he treated Mew so badly. He smiled reminiscing about what happened this morning.

"I want to spend more time with Mew but what I have to do? Owh, honeymoon! Yes, honeymoon! We didn't get a chance to have our honeymoon due to my stupid behaviour! But I can't asked him about it. I want to surprise him." he whispered to himself.

"Mama, I can ask mama about Mew's schedule and I can ask mama to help me too. I'm gonna call mama now. Hope she can help me with this." He then call his mother-in-law.

"Hello son-in-law, good morning. How can I help you today?"

"Hello mama and good morning too. Mama, can I ask you something?" he asked her.

"Yes son, what do you want to ask?"

"I want to know Mew's schedule for this month. It's not that I can't ask him mama but I planned to surprise him. I want to redeem my mistakes towards him and I want to take him for honeymoon. Can you help me with this mama?" plead Gulf.

"Sure dear. You can count on me. I'll asked papa for the schedule and will inform you after lunch. Where do you plan to go for your honeymoon? Can I know?"

"I'm not sure mama. I didn't search for the place yet. Do you know where Mew want to go or didn't had chance yet to go there? Maybe we can go there to have our honeymoon."

"As far as I know, he likes sea and he really want to go to Maldives. You can take him there." said Mew's mom.

"Thank you mama, thank you so much! You're the best mother-in-law and I love you! I'll call you back after lunch." he hang up the phone after bid goodbye.

**********

Gulf looked at his watch after he finished signing some paper that needed his approvals and it's one hour before lunch time. He decided to call Mew.

"Hello my beloved husband. Are you busy right now?"

"H-hello Gulf. No, I'm not that busy. W-why are you calling me?" he asked him.

"Chill husband. Why are you stuttered? I want to have lunch with you. Can I?"

"Err, yes Gulf. Where do you want to eat? We'll meet there because I've to meet one client before lunch time." said Mew.

"We meet at sushi place near to your workplace. Is it okay with you, husband?"

"Ahhh, okay then. See you later na."

"Okay husband. I love you."

"Okay bye." Mew heard the I LOVE YOU word but he's too shy to say it back because he's not used with the new Gulf.

Gulf arrives at the sushi restaurant and he searched for his husband. He saw Mew's sitting in an area that not too crowded. He approached Mew and he give a little pecked on his husband's cheek and sit in front of him. Mew was shocked but he act cool.