CHAPTER 9

Finally it is the day that Gulf was waiting for. Today they will celebrate their third wedding anniversary. All has been set up, just to be celebrated only. Gulf search for Mew. He was standing at the corner of the hall.

"Mew, can you accompany me later? We have to go and buy our suits." said Gulf softly.

"It's okay, just go by yourself. I've already got my own suits."

"Owhhh, o-okay. What colour of your suits? I can buy the same colour as yours." said Gulf.

"Black." replied Mew without looking at Gulf.

**********

The guest are all around the hall. Mew and Gulf was very busy entertaining the relatives and friends that attend their event. Their wedding anniversary is quite lively.

At first, Mew himself was lazy to hold this event. But Gulf the one who was excited to hold the event. Whether he want it or not, he has to agree with Gulf. He was too lazy to argue with his husband.

That night, many praised Mew's handsomeness. Gulf smiles proudly when he heard about the praised that Mew got from their guest.

He admitted that Mew was too handsome! But his heart was a little bit disappointed. The suits that he wore were a gift from his younger brother. Jealousy dominates him.

Their wedding anniversary is going well. Mew are more famous than Gulf. Everyone were talking about Mew. Suddenly, Gulf overheard one of the guest talking,

"He is so handsome. He is so perfect. I bet he's good in bed too. How I wish I'm being fuck roughly and hardly by him! And I wish I'm the husband right now." said the guest to the other guest.

Gulf was stunned. He's mad right now. He went to the guest and he glared. "How could you imagined you're being fucked by my husband?! So disgusting! I'm sorry but not a chance, he's addicted to me and he'll only fucked me!" He left the guest dumbfounded and joined his family.

A few hours later, all of the guest have go back to their own home. The only guest was still there is their family members. They were still talking to each other.

"Type, do you want to follow grandma and grandpa? You can sleep at our house." said Mew's mom.

"Y-yes, I want to follow grandma and g-grandpa. D-daddy papa, can T-type follow grandma and grandpa?" asked the little one to Mew and Gulf.

"Yes dear, you can follow them. Just behave yourself." Gulf answered softly.

"T-thank you papa. I love b-both of y-you. H-happy a-anniversary papa d-daddy." Then he kissed his daddy and papa's cheeks.

"Both of you can go back home. We'll take care of this. Go home and celebrate your anniversary. Mew, don't forget to wear condoms before you start doing your activity." teased Gulf's mom.

Gulf were blushing so hard right now. He take a looked at Mew but Mew didn't look at him. He felt a little bit offended.

A LITTLE BIT 18+
----------------------
They're home. Mew opened the door and he went straight to their bedroom. He take his towel and locked himself in the bathroom. Gulf entered their bedroom with heavy sighed.