CHAPTER 1

Gulf leave the guy. There is no reason why he should stay there. For him, what he wanted to say was already stated. He hoped that the guy who were standing in front of him before would understand what he has said earlier.

Mew freezes under the Maple tree. He ignored the fallen of the Maple leaves. Sometimes he just brushes the leaves that fall above his head. His eyes followed the back of Gulf's body. He leave him after he confessed his love for Gulf. Gulf lost in the gap between the college hall.

Mew closed his eyes. There was a clear drop of water falling on his cheeks. He wiped the tears away.

SOMEWHERE IN LONDON
-------------------------------
Puifai was alone at the bench. Gulf was with her earlier but the guy have something that needed to be done. She was touched. Gulf was too nice towards her. She admit that her heart started to like the guy, Gulf Kanawut.

HEATHROW, LONDON
----------------------------
Puifai is waiting at the departure hall, her flight is at 5pm. She still has an hour left. She take out the note from her pocket that has been affecting her emotions lately.

Puifai, we just can be friend until here only. I want to end our friendship. I'm sorry for not being able to continue this friendship. Don't look for me anymore. When the time comes, I'll kneel to ask for your forgiveness. Mew.

Her tears falls down again. Each time she read the note, she's failed to control her emotions. She's really confused. She doesn't know why Mew left her. They were supposed to go back to Thailand together after their graduation. But suddenly Mew left her. Mew disappeared without a word.

THREE YEARS LATER
---------------------------
Gulf touched Puifai's shoulder. He understands his wife's feelings. Puifai was just staring at the emails that were sent by her old best friend. Gulf does not want to asked her any question. What he knows is, his wife is too excited about the email.

"Puifai, that's enough. Don't just stared at the laptop. Let's go to sleep. We don't want the baby in your stomach had a cockeye, isn't it?" teased Gulf.

Puifai makes a sour face. Gulf doesn't care. He keeps on persuading his wife. He knows his wife's attitude very well. Since she's pregnant to their first child, his wife has become too sensitive.

If he reprimands her, his wife starts to sulk. If he goes with his heart, he want to gets angry too sometimes. But he reminded his self that his wife were carrying the loves of their life.

That night, Puifai told Gulf a lot about her best friend. Gulf didn't intervene much, he just listened. After all, he enjoyed hearing his wife's stories.

But there was only one question that popped into his mind, who was his wife's best friend? He really want to know 'her'. Little did he know, his wife's best friend is Mew. Yes, he is Mew Suppasit. The guy that he rejected his love confession.

***************

Puifai moaned in pain. The signs for her to give birth are clearly visible. Gulf panicked. For the first time he faced this situation, of course he did trembled with fear.

But at the same time, he is very happy that he will soon be called father. It was special for him because he waited for this moment almost three years.

Puifai held Gulf hands tightly, as if she didn't want to let it go. She's really in pain and it's not a common birth pain. This is the risk that she have to bear in order to give birth to their beloved child.

She doesn't blamed the fate that was written for her. She's willing to sacrifice for the sake of her beloved husband. She wants to give his husband the gift that he wanted the most.