Seher : Yes Sir... I've written down the important points.

Manik : (raising his eyebrows and looking at her ) So what are you waiting for ??? Go get the files.

Seher : Sure sir....

She walked out thinking as to why Manik can never be polite and simple. Why has he to be either rude or sarcastic. Taking the files she got back and handed over the files and Manik asked her about the points. Seher told him that clients have almost the same demands indirectly.

Seher : Sir , according to the Mehta's the quality of the raw material is not good compared to the price that they're paying for it and the Sindhya's are willing to buy the product on a large scale if we give it to them at a lower price than the present price, huh!!! like seriously bad quality and large scale (with a disgusted face)

Manik : Hmmmm...(scratching on his beard) let's see what can be done I'll talk to Cabir about it.

Seher : Sir I would suggest don't give in their conditions , these are just tactics to get a lower price.

Manik : (raising his eyebrows) did I ask  for your suggestion Miss Baig.

Seher : No Sir... sorry sir...

Manik : Better... Now you may leave .

----------------

Manik called Cabir to his cabin and discussed the matter with him to which Cabir suggested him the same thing that Seher had. After a good argument they came on conclusions.
Cabir sighed and drank a glass of water .

Cabir : Waise Manik tune socha kya us bare me??? (in a teasing way) I think you should think about it.. the idea that I gave you last night you should try that.

Getting up from the place to walk out coz Cabir knew what would happen next.

Manik : (gritting his teeth) Cabirrrr!!!!
Tu na...pitega kisi din mujhse (throwing a cushion from the couch where he was sitting)

Cabir was quick enough to catch the cushion and threw it back to him. He left the place not before peeping back and reminding manik something.

Cabir : Or han!! Yaad hai na tune dadi se kya promise kiya hai (grinning)

Before his friend could catch hold of him, Cabir left from there leaving behind a thoughtful Manik who started thinking of what had happened last night at Malhotra Mansion.

Flashback :

Yesterday after reaching home both Cabir and Manik freshened up and took some rest as told by Dadi. It was 6.30pm time for the evening tea and snacks. They all including Dadi and Mukti were gathered in the living area as Mukti had to talk about something to everyone. After finishing their tea and snacks everyone was waiting for Mukti to speak as she hadn't finished with her tea. Manik being the impatient one broke the silence.

Manik : Come on!!!! Mukti speak up, the suspense is killing me (continously tapping his feet on the floor)

Mukti : Relax Bhai!!!! Let me finish at least (keeping back the tea cup) ok so guess what??? 

Cabir : What???? come on mukti bata de......just look at him (eyeing towards manik) impatient baba manik (suppressing his laugh)