#14 . Thê Lôst Lôvé

Start from the beginning

I lost her .. all was that only going inside my head ... The dawn came the room bacame more darker .... My cabin was banged opened revealing jimin ...

Jimin : tae ... Tae ... What happened ? I heard the news ....

He was so worried about me .. he was crying too ...

Jimin : let's go home Don't worry ..

Jimin ... I lost her .. what you said was true sometimes late becomes never ... I lost her jimin ... I was crying hard and hugging him ... It's all my fault ... I never took care of her ... Jimin... I was careless and now I lost her ... I don't know where she is now ? Nor how  she is ? Is she safe ? Or not .. I am sacred hyung ... I broke all the promises I made to her nor her parents ... Hyung i lost my love ... The person who I love the most in this world is now gone ....

Jimin : tae ... Don't lose hope for sure she will come ... And we will find her ..

Jimin was telling alot of words of encouragement but I was broke lost ... I can't move myself ....

(With that days passed ....)

Days passed by but there was no improvement in finding her ... Tae went into depression .. the company was going in loss .... Jimin was struggling to handle both tae and the company .... The news reached y/n's parents and they took a flight and reached Seoul ... Her dad and tae's dad was doing all possible things to find her .. and all tae's friends of crime investigation department were working so hard ...

Uhnnnn ... It's been weeks but I couldn't find her nor any small information ... I was  drowning and pulling myself out ...

I am trying to have some hope but as days passes by there was no hope nor nothing

I am trying to have some hope but as days passes by there was no hope nor nothing ....

I am missing her warm hugs ...

Her gentle touch ...