Chp. 42

THREE MONTHS LATER

-

JENSON’S POV-

I was curled up in Riley’s arms, her warmth spreading and covering my entire body. She was naked, and I was to, and I loved it.

Graduation was amazing, we all had a party after and it was sad, thinking about leaving all of my friends I had made at this school.

But I wouldn’t be leaving one.

I stared at Riley’s perfect face, seeing her eyes flick back and forth, she was dreaming of something. The whole Guardian Angel thing was miraculous, I thought it was amazing that I had someone like Riley. Protecting me at all hours of the day… it was cute, and it made me feel comfortable.

Riley was in love with me, she was perfect, especially her body.

Sure she had a fucked up past, and accidentally caused Jake’s death… and she dealt with it everyday.

I would try to help her, tell her it wasn’t her fault, but I knew it was eating her alive on the inside.

I loved her so much, it was overwhelming. The first time we had sex… wow, no words could explain how amazing it was.

And after that we couldn’t stop.

I wanted to be her last, and I wanted her to be my only, and I knew she was going to stick to that promise. She would never leave me like so many people did, she would never hurt me, and I needed her. She needed me to, I could see it when she looked at me.

She was in love with me just as much as I was in love with her.

It amazed me how much I was in love with her.

Riley stirred, her eyes fluttered open and I smiled, “Morning.”

She smiled, leaning in and kissing me, “Morning beautiful…” Her naked body was pressed against me, she looked under the covers, smiling devilishly, “Hmm, last night was wonderful.”

I hugged her closer, “It was… so amazing.”

Then she was on top of me, staring down at me, her dark waves flowing around me. I loved it when she did that…

Her lips were on my neck, then my chest, and I knew what she was getting at.

“Didn’t get enough last night baby?”

She smiled, “I’ll never get enough of this…”

I felt my heart speed up, her hand was on my sex, and just sitting there, teasing me. I bit my lip slightly, the electricity when she touched me… it made me insane.

She tilted her head, “Insane… baby you’re not insane…”

I rolled my eyes, “Stay out of my emotions…”

She winked, “No.”

Our lips met, I was pulling her body closer, holding her to me. I wanted her so bad, again. We had gone at it for hours last night, and I was so exhausted after my third orgasm I had to give up and rest.

Riley rubbed her leg against my sex, I moaned, God it felt so good when she touched me. She whispered, “I love your moan…”

My eyes traveled down her chest, and then to her stomach, seeing the scar where the bullet had entered her. I felt pain, seeing her lying there… bleeding to death… it had scared the shit out of me.

I had lost her that night.

The doctors had even said if she came back… it would be a miracle.

Come to find out it really was.

I felt her inside me, I gasped, but I smiled, her kisses were traveling along my collarbone now… I shivered under her. She moved her body closer to me, and I felt the pleasure spread throughout my body. My hands were on her back, scratching her lightly…

I moaned aloud, “Riley…”

She groaned, and began to go faster, sending unbearable waves of pleasure through me. I grabbed her tighter, not letting go as she made my body shake under her.

Eventually her mouth was on my sex and I moaned, throwing my head back and moaning unintelligent things. I felt the feeling creep up, it was in my stomach, and I was almost there.

I begged, “Don’t stop…”

Her strokes became stronger, firmer, and then I felt it rip through me. I shook, and I erupted under her touch…

She kissed me on my chest, and then held my face, kissing me to where I would taste myself. She smiled, “How come you always taste so good?”

I shrugged, “I want you…”

She shook her head, “I have to show you something…”

She pulled me up, slipping on some sweats and a T shirt, and I followed her, putting on running shorts and a muscle shirt. She held my hand, and then led me outside, through a thin patch of woods and opening up to a lake. The sun was shining on the water, and Riley spoke, “Look into the reflection.”

We leaned over but I saw just me and my beautiful girlfriend next to me, “What am I looking for?”

She pulled me closer, and then whispered, “Look closer…”

I squinted, trying to understand what she was trying to get me to see, then I saw it.

She had wings, they were glimmering, but very unnoticeable if you weren’t looking for them. I gasped, reaching to where they were supposed to be but touched nothing, as if It was my imagination.

She smiled in the reflection, “I’ll be here with you forever Jenson… I promised you that.”

I looked at her, “I love you…”

She smiled, pulling me into her, “I love you to, forever and always.”