Chp. 35

-

JENSON’S POV-

God the way Riley was looking at me when I stepped out of the shower… it turned me the fuck on. She was looking at me, the sexual-ness and lust steaming between us, and she wanted me… and I wanted her to. In a way I wished she would have opened the towel, pulling me into her and feeling my body…

I just wanted to feel her hands on me…

So why hadn’t it happened yet? Was it because she knew I was extremely nervous when she touched me? Or did she take it as a bad nervous?

She didn’t want to scare me off, and I couldn’t blame her for that. Although what was between me and Riley… it was something, and it was growing every single day by the minute. Soon enough I wasn’t going to be able to hold back from her.

I walked out, changed into the oversized clothes Riley had given to me, but I loved it. It smelt like her, and I loved the way she smelt, I loved the way her lips felt on mine… and my body. I loved her eyes, the way they read mine perfect… I just loved every absolute thing about Riley Adams.

But I still had my problems.

I still had the worry, anxiety, and nervousness about being with Riley, making her carry all of my baggage. I couldn’t do that to her, she had been through enough all ready.

But she seemed to willing to just carry me, all she wanted to do was love me, in every way possible.

And I was letting myself hold me back.

I laid next to Riley, curling up in her arms like I always did when we were at her house. She had one hand in my hair while the other was flipping through the channels. Her hands massaged my scalp and I started drifting into a sleep, and I didn’t want to wake up from this dream.

~O~

Me and Riley were kissing, the way she felt on my lips… God I swore it was heaven. Her hands grasped the back of my neck, pulling my face closer to hers, our breathing was off but we didn’t want to stop kissing. Her other hand as resting on my thigh, and it was making me extremely nervous.

Her lips traveled to my ear, she whispered, “I want to make love to you.”

I felt my stomach clench, but in a good way.

No one had ever said that to me before.

Both my hands grasped her button down blouse, which was now open, exposing her perfect breast in her bra. I pulled her face closer, as if she was to far away. My legs wrapped around her back, and I hoisted myself onto her lap as she sat on her bed, holding my body pressed to hers.

I was sitting on her lap now, and then her hands found there way to my belt, and she started to undo it.

But this time, I wasn’t telling her to stop.

She hesitated, waiting for the no, but it never came, and she willingly opened my jean button and zipper, exposing my underwear.

She growled as I pushed her down on her back, repeating the same action she had done to me, only slower. I let my hands squeeze her hips, her body jerked as if I tickled her, and she let out a moan.

It was the first moan she had ever let escape her lips.

I slipped off her shirt, throwing it onto the ground and staring at her torso. I wanted her bra off, but she pressed my back, back against her bed.

Then again, it wasn’t her bed. It was a white bed, everything around us was white, white walls, white pillows, feathers, candles…

It was my perfect fantasy…

She started pulling on my pants, and once again I didn’t stop her. Soon enough I had no bottoms on, what so ever, with only a blouse. Riley had jeans and a bra on, and she looked sexy as hell.

Riley’s lips kissed my neck hungrily, I moaned slightly, and then her lips began to travel down. She opened my blouse, revealing my bra and her lips connected with my chest.

Her lips moved slowly, as if touching ever inch of my body, and it was driving me insane. I wanted her, I had never wanted anything this bad… I wanted her hands touching me, making me feel good, taking away every fucking anxiety I had inside my head.

I moaned aloud, “Riley…”

She groaned, sounding as if she was in pain, and her icy gray eyes meeting mine. She was lost in me, lost in lust, love… and she smiled, then her lips returned to my heated skin.

Her lips were at my stomach now, she bit me lightly, sending waves of chills through me. I wasn’t cold though, I was normal, comfortable, the most comfortable I had ever been.

She let her lips travel, her dark waves grazing my bare skin, making my skin tingle and twitch. I smiled at the sensation, and then I felt her lips on the inside of my right thigh.

My body shook under her, her hands grabbing my hips and holding me down. The feeling of being controlled, it was… sexy. I moaned out again as I felt her breath on my sex, and I wanted to beg her this time. I wanted her, all of her, I wanted to feel her juicy lips on me…

Her breath got closer, the anticipation she had me going through, it was about to end. The torture was about to come to a stop…

I cried out.

~O~

I jumped awake, completely startled and shocked by what had went down in my head.

I mumbled, “What. The. Fuck…”

I glanced over at the clock, it was 12:00, Why didn’t Riley wake me up?

Riley’s arm was holding me, I could see the damp spot from… Was that my sweat?

That dream… it was intense… and if I hadn’t woken up… I was soaked just thinking about it. I felt myself throbbing, then I fell back on my bed and lout out a long sigh, trying to calm my heart rate.

I looked down at Riley, seeing her sexy face in my dream, the dream that was going to haunt me for the longest time.

Until it came true.