Chp. 32

***WARNING**** SEMI-SEXUAL CONTENT SO.... I'M JUST WARNING YOU NOW... AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SHOUTING... LOL**** Enjoy :)

-

RILEY’S POV-

The kiss with Jenson… it was beyond amazing. When she moaned, it literally drove me insane, and then all of a sudden she stopped and disappeared into the bathroom.

She loved the kiss though, I could feel it, her emotions, the happiness, the sexual feelings…

She was attracted to me, that’s for sure, and I was loving every second of it. I knew she loved me, I just couldn’t force the words and feelings out of her. She was scared to tell me, I could feel the anxiety when she thought about it, but she had nothing to be afraid of.

She had never been in love before, so she didn’t know… and I couldn’t blame her for that.

She bathroom door creaked open, she walked out and I studied her body. Her sexy, petite body in her light pink tank top and her tight pajama shorts…

My eyes focused in on the gauze wrapped around her arm, and I stood, joining her. I gently grabbed her arm, steering clear of her bandage, “We need to clean these…”

She pouted, I felt her nervousness and pain from the cuts underneath, “They’re gonna burn…”

I eyed her, “It’ll be ok, I’ll be gentle.”

I sat her on her cabinet, slowly unwrapping the bandage and throwing it in the trash can. The cuts were red, infected, and I grabbed peroxide out from her cabinet along with cotton balls. She was right, it was going to burn, but it was better for them to be cleaned.

I squirted the clear liquid onto the cotton and held Jenson’s arm, her eyes weren’t fixed on the cuts though, they were fixated on me.

It made my heart jump, I felt the speed increase inside my chest, and all of a sudden… I was nervous.

I lightly dabbed on her wrist, seeing the white foam rise up from the cuts, which meant they were dirty. She winced, sucking in air in between her closed teeth, “Ahh…”

I winced to, feeling the pain in my wrist, “Sorry…”

She clasped her fist, I trying going soft, then I tried going fast, but she was begging me to get it over with so I rushed. I wrapped them in medicated band aids and gauze and looked up at Jenson, “Why’d you do it?”

She looked down at the cabinet, shame filled her heart, and I all of a sudden felt bad.

She sighed, “I… don’t know.”

I tilted my head, making eye contact with her once more, “You weren’t going to… you know?”

She locked with my eyes, and then and there I realized how gravely depressed Jenson was. She was worse off then I expected, and I hugged her, pulling her into me. “Jenson… please… please don’t ever leave ok? I don’t know what I would do if I lost you… it was enough with Jake, but I can’t lose you to.”

It was from the heart, and at that I knew I could trust her. She was never going to do it again.

I was wedged between her legs, her butt on the bathroom counter, giving her a little more height then me, but I wasn’t far.

“Why’d you leave so freaked out after I kissed you?”

She was embarrassed, scared, nervous… but happy. “I don’t know… it just shocked me, I guess.”

I moved in closer, my hand finding her ear, and then running it through her blonde waves. Her eyes gently closed and opened, and I knew this was getting to her. I pulled her in again, wanting to feel the amazing sensation again, and again, and again.

I had one hand resting on her thigh, the other entangled in her hair, pulling her closer to me. I had never made out with her, our tongues had never united but I wanted to this time.

I gently bit on her lip, and her mouth opened willingly, no protest at all.

My tongue gently stroked her bottom lip, then the tip of her own. I could tell she was nervous, but she was enjoying the kiss… and I couldn’t blame her.

Suddenly I wanted to do more, a lot more, with her.

My lips traveled to her jaw line, nipping gently, and then moving to her neck. Her breathing deepened, and another moan escaped her lips, this time… it was longing.

She wanted me. Just as bad as I wanted her.

I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, and I carried her to her bed. I laid her on her back, climbing back on top of her and her legs wrapping tightly around my back.

I was turned on, bad, and I knew she was to, I could feel it. I was kissing her, more aggressively now but not to much, I didn’t want to scare her. It was passionate kissing, something I had been fantasizing about for awhile now.

She moaned as my hand gently rubbed her through her shorts, and she put her hands were on my chest, “Riley… I don’t know if we should…”

I opened my eyes, the pain in heart returned, she was declining me… again.

But I couldn’t blame her, she had never had sex, let alone with a girl. I wasn’t going to force her or pressure her to do something she didn’t want to do… even though I really wanted to.

I turned on my back, and her to her side, looking at me, “Riley… I’m nervous…”

I smiled, she was upset that I might be mad at her, but I wasn’t, “Jenson… if you don’t want… you don’t have to. You know I love you, and now I know you love me to.”

She seemed taken back at those words, “What do you mean ‘I know you love me to.’?”

She was still in denial, but I knew better, “Jenson, you kissed me… like hard. You let me touch you… you moaned… You were practically begging me… but I know you’re scared, and still a virgin… to guys and girls.”

She sat up, sitting cross legged in her bed, her arms crossed around her chest, “That doesn’t mean-”

“Jenson, it’s ok to love me, I’m a good person to love,” I interrupted.

She sighed, leaning back down and planting a sweet and soft kiss on my lips, leaving me longing for her. She smiled, then whispered, “Be patient then.”

I leaned my head to the side, getting a better look at her gorgeous face, “I will Jenson.”