VII. Make Me A Priority

"let's do some freaky shit and then I'll make you cum."

You sighed watching your husband sleep peacefully

You sighed watching your husband sleep peacefully. Another night without you getting satisfied. You and your husband had been together for nearly two years and if you knew that his sex game was this wack you would've left before you fell in love with him.

However, the two of you were virgins when you first met and weren't thinking about sex until y'all were married to each other. Of course at first the sex was an ultimate high to you... that is until you met his cousin.

DeVanté.

You had met DeVanté a couple months after marrying his cousin. What started off as hate soon led to lust. You couldn't deny that man even if your life depended on it. Your first time with DeVanté , he taught you so much and got your body to do things that it wasn't used to. After a pregnancy scare, you quickly cut ties with DeVanté.

That was only six months ago. And to say you were feigning for him was an understatement. You damn near craved everything about him.

You missed how his plump lips left soft kisses all over your ebony skin. The feel of his soft hands caressing you. The look he gave you when you throw it back on him. You most definitely missed his hazy eyes staring into yours as he demanded ownership over you while giving you long, deep strokes.

You could feel your lower region get excited the more you thought about him. Flashbacks of him sexing you were invading your mind. You so badly just wanted to get in your car and drive to his home. Just for him to bust you down one more time.

You couldn't lie, you missed the taste of him in your mouth. The intense look he would give you.. how his eyes rolled when you took all of him in your mouth.

"fuck" you muttered angrily. It was evident that you had chose the wrong cousin. DeVanté never failed to mention that every time he slid in to you.

You so badly just wanted to swallow your pride and call him so he could fuck you good... but if you did you knew that there would be consequences.

Consequences such as you having to leave your husband. Or even worse, getting into a deep entanglement with DeVanté. Perhaps this time, you actually getting pregnant by him.

Slowly sliding out of the bed, you found yourself downstairs pacing back and forth. You weren't too sure of what you wanted to do. If you went to De's place unexpectedly, there'd be no telling who was there. However , you knew he couldn't come to your house. That would just be all wrong.