IV. After Dark

-this one is boring btw🤷🏽‍♀️😂 oh and I know De is 49 but in this imagine he's 38🌚.

    "Heard you get freaky off of Jodeci classics"

'Girl I can not believe we're going to see Jodeci, this has always been a dream come true.' You thanked your best friend for the 100th time for the night. You were very hype to see Jodeci being that when you were a teenager you never got the chance to see them in concert due to you having strict parents. You were sadly , 5 years younger than most of the members in Jodeci so your parents really didn't want you around the guys.

However, you were much older now and so was Jodeci. Your best friend had somehow managed to get tickets to the Jodeci reunion tour. It amazed you that even after all those years , you were still excited to see them live in concert, and on top of that your best friend managed to snag the both of you backstage passes.

It would make your entire night if you got the chance to see non other than DeVanté Swing. Even at the age of 38 , and a tattoo on the side of his face, he still was the most attractive man you had ever laid eyes on. Fantasizing about him wasn't new , at a young age you knew exactly what you wanted to do to him and how you wanted him to give it to you. 

'It's no problem girl , I know how much you adore them so why not go see them while they're in town. Who knows what may happen after dark.' She joked making you laugh.

Licking your lips you sat back in the seat of that car. "The things I would do to DeVanté." You said with a smirk plastered on your face. Your friend only giggled but if only she knew how genuine you were being.

You'd definitely be a slut for him. Anything he wanted you to do... you'd do. He was just that sexy to you. Not to mention , he was a freak himself, you knew that based off majority of the songs he wrote. He motivated you to wanna fuck him.. hell you had even lost your virginity off of a Jodeci classic.

"save all that freaky nasty stuff for the concert" your friend said with a sly giggle. You only waved her off and continued on with your wild thoughts.

•𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 •

Damn he's even finer in person. You thought as you watched Jodeci perform. That was literally the only thought that was in your head.. Being front row at a Jodeci concert was definitely a dream come true.

Your tongue grazed your lips as you began to sing along to feenin' . You were so into the song that you didn't even realize you had caught the wondering eyes of someone special to you.

Through his dark tinted sunglasses, DeVanté watched you with a slight smirk planted upon his face . He loved seeing their fans turning up to their music and genuinely enjoying the concert.