VI. DeVanté If You Nasty

"Feel my tongue move up and down, I can  taste the waters streaming down."

You found yourself upstairs in your bedroom having an awkward conversation with your girlfriend

You found yourself upstairs in your bedroom having an awkward conversation with your girlfriend. For weeks she had been trying to talk you in to a threesome. The both of you had been dating for nearly two years and you thought having intercourse with a guy would never cross her mind. Neither one of you were virgins so you weren't too sure of what would make her want to go back.

You were very positive that you pleased her in any way that she wanted. There was never a time when you didn't satisfy her needs—- atleast that's what you thought. If anything, you were the one never getting satisfied or even getting a release. But you loved her and seeing her pleased was enough for you.

'babe I think you're thinking too hard on this. I just want our sex life filled with a little more excitement. We don't even have to do it again , just this one time. Hell, you might enjoy it baby." Your girlfriend begged , however you still weren't feeling it.

It was true that your girlfriend enjoyed trying new things , the sex you too shared was never too boring. It was always something new.. every time.

'I get what you're saying , but who is putting this in your head? I mean where are we even going to find a man?' You asked and it seemed as if a lightbulb popped up in your girlfriends head making you a little self conscious.

Was she seeing a guy behind your back? Was she secretly thinking about going back straight? Millions of questions began to run through your mind.

"I know the perfect guy! He works with me and he's very handsome might I add." Your girlfriend spoke squealing with excitement.

Raising your eyebrows you made a face at her. 'How are you so sure he wants to fuck both of us?' You questioned with bit of an attitude. You were really salty to see your girl swooning over a guy she worked with. You thought she only had eyes for you.

She looked at you with a smirk on her face.

"He talks about us all the time. He's very interested in our sex life too! I showed him a couple of pictures of you and let's just say he definitely liked what he saw." She said looking at you and pecking your lips.

You were a very beautiful woman, many men hit on you daily but you just weren't in to men. You admired women , they were just everything you wanted. You had yet to see a man who could change your mind.

"So what do you say mamí? Can we do it? It'll be so much fun I promise." Your girlfriend spoke breaking you out of your thoughts.