iii. Serve me

"My car's got tint, so they won't see your face."

note- I'm high as sh** writing this lol.

It was beyond late

It was beyond late. You had just returned home after a long night of working. You were at the hospital working a 7 to 7, shift and your feet were hurting extremely bad being that you had to work overtime. Yet...You weren't tired at all.

You wanted to go out and explore. It had been a while since your sexual horizons had explored... And you being a person used to having sex on a daily... you were feigning badly.

You and your boyfriend Tony had just went your separate ways after finding out he was cheating on you once again. You were quite conflicted on why he had cheated on you. You were beautiful, you kept the sex fun, and you loved him with all of you.

Well Atleast that's what you thought.

Looking at the time on the alarm clock that sat on your mahogany dresser, you noticed that it was only ten thirty—which meant the night was still young. However , you weren't sure where you wanted to go or what you wanted to do for the night.

Partying was most definitely out of the equation. If it was one thing you didn't do, it was partying. Body's being against each other in a tiny atmosphere with a loud odor was not the ideal plan for tonight.

Maybe I should treat myself to dinner , You thought as you rummaged through your closet looking for something stunning to wear.

Satisfied with a yellow bodycon dress you smiled. Yellow was most definitely your color. It always showed off your flawless caramel skin and your long thick legs.

'I'm most definitely taking somebody's man tonight.' You muttered looking at yourself in the mirror. You just hoped you lived up to what your expectations were for the night.

____

Stepping foot into the luxurious restaurant your eyes scanned all over. White people surrounded the place , that was highly expected being that the restaurant had just opened nearly two weeks ago.

You felt kind of out of place. You weren't use to fancy settings, a burger from good burger made you happy. You weren't one of those uppity females , you felt as if food was food.

Your heels clicked against the floor as you walked to take a seat at a booth. Eyes were on you as you walked with a twist and your head held high. Confidence was always key , you were aware that men loved women who loved themselves.