i. Guitarist

It was something about him that captivated you. Every Tuesday evening you found yourself at the House Of Love Club to see him.

He went by the name , anonymous. Nobody knew who he was or what he did for a living. You just insisted on calling him the guitarist. The way he played the instrument would have any girl ready to give up everything just to have him.

His persona screamed mysterious , yet you still wanted to break his exterior. You had never spoke to him before, every-time you tried he was already out of the club and nowhere to be found. Your friends tried to tell you that he was some sort of player. You could tell he had a way with the ladies—- hell he was beautiful for crying out loud.

However , you didn't pay attention to the words they tried to put in your head about him. Besides , you only wanted one night to remember with him anyway. You have had your eyes sought on him for about two months and tonight was the night you were going to take action. Nothing was going to get your mind off of him.

Sipping on your tequila, you eyed him from the bar as he played the guitar effortlessly. He had been playing a smooth melody all night. You wondered if his fingering skills were as immaculate as his strumming skills... It was so many things you imagined doing to him. You just wanted to get him alone and do all the things your mind fantasized about.

You had your fair share of affairs , sex wasn't really your thing. But it was something about him that you craved for. You just wanted him to fuck you so good that you couldn't walk on your legs for weeks. Eat you so good, that you'd beg for mercy but he wouldn't let up. You often wondered if he tasted as good as he looked.

You so badly wanted to feel his lips upon yours, as one. Everything about him screamed perfect, especially his hazy lion eyes. You wanted to look into his eyes as he came when you were pleasuring him from oral sex. Tonight, you were going to attempt to put every thought into action. You wanted him badly, and you were going to get him.

' geesh Y/N , you've been looking at him all night. Give the man his face back.' The bartender spoke while laughing at you.

You and the bartender had become acquainted over the few weeks, she had noticed your attention on Anonymous and had been making fun of you since. She often warned you about him because she thought she knew him. In your eyes she was just jealous because you wouldn't give her the time of day. You didn't get down like that.

You sent a fake chuckle her way. 'you're so extra, I haven't been staring at him that long... he's just extremely talented.' You said with a shrug lying. Truth was, you had been staring at him since he got on stage. It had been hours since he was on that stage and you had yet took your eyes off of him.

'yeah , he's alright.' The bartender spoke, you decided not to respond to her remark. He was far from just alright. He was perfect on the guitar.

Seeing him get up , you put your drink down ready to take action. 'Put this on my tab.' You said to the bartender.

'B—-.' Before she could finish her statement you cut her off by walking off. You noticed the guitarist walking to a room back stage. Watching him from afar , you smirked as you saw where he wondered off to.

Noticing that the coast was clear , you emerged from behind a door and followed the footsteps he had once taken. Your heels clicked against the fancy marble floors. Your palms started to slightly sweat as you found yourself in front of the door that the guitarist was inside. You weren't too sure if you wanted to take that risk, but you wanted him badly and couldn't deny it anymore.