Nah it's not a date...

Third person pov

After having attended Karasuno for a couple months (y/n) was beginning to get this feeling...it was like butterflies were in her stomach anytime she was around Daichi. Although it was new to her she really liked that feeling so she'd always make it a point of going to their practices and walking to and from school with him and Sugawara. 

Then that time of the year was approaching...EXAMS...

(y/n)'s pov

'Exams are next week and I haven't even studied one bit,' I though to myself, 'I can probably just study later.' I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and waved over at Daichi and Sugawara who were waiting for me on the sidewalk. "Good morning guys," I said. 

"Morning (y/n)," Daichi said.

"Hey (y/n) you know exams are coming up right?" Sugawara reminded me. I slowly nodded at his comment. "So have you been studying?" I froze in place and the two boys laughed, it was enough to give my answer to Sugawara. Sugawara spotted Asahi and Nishinoya however and quickly ran towards the two to bombard them with questions.

"Hey we don't have practice today so after school maybe we could study together or something?" Daichi asked, rubbing the back of his neck. 'It's not like I'm doing anything and it would be nice to spend time with him,' I thought to myself.

"Sure," I said and after we exchanged numbers. Soon after we arrived at school and we parted. I made my way towards my class and Daichi went off to his. 

"Good morning (f/n)-san," Kiyoko said as I took my seat. She was basically examining my face now. "What's with the blush," the girl teased. 'Oh crap,' I thought not evening realizing that I had been blushing. 

"It was just hot outside," I spat out nervously. She gave me the look that basically said something like I know that's not it. "Okay fine I might have a tiny crushh...yeah I have a crush," I said.

"I already knew it," She said pulling work out of her bag, "It was pretty obvious." That probably caused me to blush even more but this time out of embarrassment. "Are you doing anything later today," She asked.

"Oh yeah I'm going to study for exams with Daichi," I replied. 

"So a study date."

"No no no its not a date just two friends studying."

"You have to admit in your view you'd totally call it a date."

"Fine. Maybe it's like a date but it's also not a date at the same time," I said right before class started.

Sugawara's pov

"Hey Daichi after school since we don't have practice do you want to go pick up some meat buns or something," I asked. He seemed distracted so I poked the boy and repeated myself, "Want to go get food after school?"

"I'm busy," He replied. 

"With..."

"I'm going to study for exams with (y/n)," the dark haired boy replied.

"Ohh so you're going to be with (y/n)~" I teased, elbowing him jokingly. "Well I'm going to the restroom and I'll be right back," I got up and left. Then I ran into Kiyoko and (y/n), "Hey you two," I waved. "I hope you don't mind (y/n)-san but I'm going to steal our team manager for a minute."

"Okayyy."

"Did (y/n) tell you?" I asked as I pulled Kiyoko aside. 

"About..?"

"Her plans after school," I whispered even though we were far enough. 

"Yeah she did," Kiyoko replied. "Unfortunately I think they're both so nervous they won't even realize the other's feelings," She said. 'Yeah that's probably what'll happen,' I though to myself. 

"I'll let you get back to (y/n) now. See you Kiyoko!" and with that I took my leave. I made my way back to where Daichi was just as lunch ended. "Shall we head to class now?"

~Timeskip~

Third person pov

Right after school ended Daichi parted with Sugawara and went to get (y/n) from her class. Upon seeing Daichi, Kiyoko quickly said goodbye to her friend and left so the two could hangout. "Hi Daichi-san," (y/n) said to the taller boy. 

"Hey (f/n) how's your day," Daichi asked the girl as they walked off campus. 

"Pretty good," She replied then asking him, "How was yours?"

"Good," He said then remembering that they never decided where to go so he asked, "So where do you want to go to study?" 

"We could go to my house," (y/n) suggested, "My parents are both on business trips and won't be back for a while. It'll just be us...and my younger brother whenever he gets home." 

"That works," Daichi replied then adding, "I didn't know you had a brother."

"I guess I haven't mentioned him before but his name is (l/n) Akira. He plays volleyball for fun," She said smiling. 'Her brother must be a really nice person,' Daichi thought. They continued walking before stopping at a store so (y/n) could pick up some groceries. Daichi helped her carry one of the two bags to her house. 

Once they reached the house (y/n) took the bag from Daichi, her hand touching his as she grabbed it. After putting away the groceries they sat on the couch in the living room just inches apart. They began talking about different subjects which (y/n) struggled on. After studying for about an hour or so the door opened. Walking in was a boy who was about a foot shorter than Daichi. He had (h/c) hair that was somewhat messy and (e/c) eyes just like (y/n). 

"I never knew you were having a date at home Nee-san," The boy said in a joking manner. 

"It's not a date Aki-chan," (y/n) said back to her brother, "Daichi-san this is my brother." The phrase, "It's not a date," hurt Daichi a little. 

"The name's (l/n) Akira but you can just call me Akira or Aki. It's nice to meet you," the girl's younger brother said. 

"He's the captain of the Karasuno volleyball team," (y/n) added as the boy grabbed a milk from the fridge. 

"Really?!" Akira was jumping up and down, "Can you help me with volleyball so I can play in high school? Please!" 

Daichi thought about it for a moment but knew it would mean spending more time with (y/n) so he agreed but under one condition, "I want you to attend Karasuno." Akira nodded his head and thanked Daichi, running to his room right after. 

"That was nice of you," (y/n) said as she ran her fingers through her (h/c) hair, smiling.