She came!

Third person pov

Volleyball practice had just started and everyone was there except (y/n). Daichi was disappointed at first and just continued on with practice like normal until Tanaka and Nishinoya began making a fuss. "We're in the middle of practice you two-" standing in the door way was (y/n). Unlike most girls that came in contact with the two second years she didn't really seem to mind. 

She waved at Asahi, Sugawara, and Daichi as she made her way towards Kiyoko and Yachi. Just like with Kiyoko at first Yachi was intimidated by (y/n) because of her beauty too. 

(y/n)'s pov

"Well it was nice talking with you guys for a little while but I think my ride is waiting for me," I said politely to the two managers and adults. 

"Where do you live (y/n)? Maybe you could walk home with one of us or something," Kiyoko suggested. I told her where I lived and called my mom to let her know that I'd be home a little late. I stood off to the side with Kiyoko and Yachi during practice. There was one point in time where Kiyoko left to say something to Daichi and Sugawara but I disregarded it. After practice was over Kiyoko started walking in the opposite direction from my house. When she realized that I was confused she said, "You'll be walking in the same direction as Daichi and Sugawara." 

I looked back to see Daichi and Sugawara waiting for me. The rest of the team was ahead of them going to the store, "(f/n) do you mind if we make a quick stop," Sugawara asked. I shook my head and walked over in their direction. We stopped at the store and they got curry buns and Daichi got one for me. 

Third person pov

"So how was your first day (f/n)-san?" (y/n) looked up at the silver haired boy.

"It was good," She replied right before taking a bite out of the curry bun, "Just like this curry bun." A smile found its way onto Daichi's face. 

"Checking out any boys in your class," Sugawara teased. Daichi and (y/n) both nearly choked. Sugawara's motherly instincts didn't kick in and instead he just laughed, "I'm just kidding."

"Well there is this one guy," (y/n) started causing Sugawara to choke on the bun. After she said that something made Daichi's heart drop but then (y/n) patted the setter's back, "Just kidding." Daichi was relieved after hearing she was only joking but it wasn't as good of a reply still. The three of them walked for a little while more making small talk until (y/n) parted, "My house is here. See you guys later." The girl waved as she walked to the door, fiddling with her keys and heading inside. 

Daichi and Sugawara waited on the side just to make sure the girl got inside okay. "Suga I swear I will kill you next time you pull something like that," Daichi said swinging at Sugawara who dodged.

"You've totally fallen for (f/n)-san," Sugawara said ruffling Daichi's hair. This time Daichi landed a hit on Sugawara who let out an "oof." The two walked until they parted leaving Daichi walking still. 

Once Daichi got to his house he immediately flopped into bed. "I think I do like her," He muttered to himself before getting ready for bed.