|| Chapter 5: A Kiss From Him ||

Start from the beginning

The options was to Kiss me on the cheeks BUT HE KISSED ME ON MY LIPS! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!

How am I going to face Lisa now? AISHH!!

"I-I.. I d-didn't expect t-that.. H-Hahah-ha.." Lisa said while stuttering.

I'm so sorry Lisa!! You're boyfriend did it!! How could he kiss another girl in front of his girlfriend?? He could've just kissed Jimin instead! Aishhhh!!

It was so awkward as all of us were so silent.

I didn't want to become like this so I just drank the juice which Lisa just ordered from the counter.

I stood up as I want to leave them there so that they will not misunderstood it. And I don't have the guts to face them there as I am so sure that by now, my cheeks are so red!

But at the moment I drank the juice, I suddenly felt my head is spinning.

Why am I like this? This isn't alcohol, it's just an apple juice.. But my head hurts like uhhh!!

I'm balancing myself as I felt I was going to stumble down.

But all of that was too late as I felt everything blacked out.

___ ___ ___

Ahhh.. My head is still spinning!! W-Where am I??

I grabbed my head while I stood up slowly.. I realized I was in a room, which I don't know where.

"You're already up babe??" I froze when I heard a deep voice beside me.

I slowly moved my eyes to that person, and I was shocked when I saw Taehyung! He is beside me!

Whattt?? What happened? Why are we here?? What did I do??

"Did you enjoyed last night? Hmmm??" My eyes were about to form tears when I heard him said that.

We d-did something?? I checked myself but I was still on my clothes, but the blankets were covering me. Taehyung was also still in his clothes.

"It was fun.. Right??" He said again while lifting my chin up with his index finger.

And then I felt the door opened, and my eyes widened as I saw who entered the room.

I-It's him..

"J-Jung-" I didn't continue my words as I also saw Lisa entered the room.

I glared at Jungkook but he doesn't have that cold glare anymore. Instead, I can see his eyes were teary.

"Omg Y/N!!! All of us were finding you last night!! You could've just messaged me or told me that you're spending your night with Tae so that we didn't worry.." When Lisa said that, in a small glimpse, Jungkook hurriedly went away from the room and banged the door so loud.

"Just continue your thing~ I'll talk with Jungkook.. Enjoy Y/N~~" Lisa mumbled out as she also went out from the room.

I just let my tears fall from my cheeks as I didn't know what to do. My heart really hurts just thinking what I have done!!

"Are you crying??" I heard his deep voice again.

I was so mad at him! I'm so so mad!!

I formed my fist as I immediately punched him everywhere in his body.

"Ahh, why are you punching me??" I didn't mind what he said as I continued punching him!

He did the thing with me!! I punched him again but he grabbed both my hands, pinning it above my head on the bed.

I just cried again as I couldn't do anything.

"Yahhh why are you punching me?? I didn't do anything!!" I just closed my eyes and continued crying.

"Did you really think something happened to us last night??" I opened my eyes slowly and stared at him.

W-What does he m-mean?

He chuckled when I glared at him. He started talking again. "Nothing happened at us last night.." He said seriously while he took his hand away from my wrists.

I quickly stood up as he said that. "B-But why did y-you asked me if I e-enjoyed last n-night??" I stuttered while asking him. Is this all lie??

"Yes.. I'm really asking you if you enjoyed last night.. Last night, we played would you rather. And then Jungkook suddenly kissed you out of nowhere..." I turned my head away from him when I suddenly remembered what Jungkook did to me last night.

But I heard Taehyung laughed softly again.

"And then when you stood up, I saw you were balancing yourself. I went to you so that I can get you back to the table, but it was too late when I saw you stumbled down on the floor. So I just carried you here in a hotel room. That's all..." I stopped from sobbing as he explained everything what happened last night.

Here you are again Y/N. You are so so dumb.

You even punched the guy who helped you...

You are really a mess self...

"I... u-umm I-I'm sorry.. I'm s-sorry for p-punching you.." I apologized at Taehyung.

I don't what to think right now as I am very sure that Lisa and Jungkook were also thinking the same way I thought at first.

We didn't did something!! Aishh..

"I understand.. I'm sure you thought that we did that, right? Well I'm the one who should be sorry.." Taehyung said.

I went out from the bed as I grabbed my bag which was on the chair beside the bed.

"I'll g-go now.." I said and Taehyung just nodded.

I opened the door as I was about to go out, but before I could leave the room, I suddenly heard Taehyung said something. "W-Why does it h-have to be y-you??"

I didn't mind what he said as I don't understand it, and I just left the room and went directly to my home.