The announcer comes into the ring holding a microphone. His hair is gray and falling out on the top. The wrinkles along his face seem even more noticeable under this harsh lighting.

"Now your competitors! From New York, New York Brandon Plane!" A medium height well built man with ash blonde hair runs out the ring. The crowd responds a little to him. It seems more like pity claps then anything though.

"And now the curly haired devil you all know and love. The mean fighting machine! Harry styles!!" I jump as the crowd erupts into cheers. Eric even jumps up and starts cheering. I stay seated even though everyone else in this place is standing.

A tall man, very very well built runs out. His curly, crazy hair is pulled back into a black bandana. He smiles showing off his white teeth and dimples. To say he is attractive would be the understatement of the century. His skin is covered in tattoos. The first one that catches my eyes in the butterfly on his abs. Why a butterfly?

"Get up you look stupid" Eric yells over the crowd. I roll my eyes for like the thousandth time today and stand up. Why would I wear heels? My feet hurt now.

A ring girl walks around holding up a sign that says 'Round 1'.They need to put some damn clothes on.

The bell rings signaling the first round has began. They start rocking back and forth on there feet warming up.

"How do you win?" I ask looking over at Eric.

"Make the other person stay on the ground for 10 seconds" He explains his eyes never leaving the match. It seems like the round just started and harry had already won. They both go to the corner recovering from the first round. Harry eyes start scanning the crowd and lock on mine. He smirks before one of his eyes drop in a wink. My cheeks turn bright red as I break his contact.

"Oh get ya some Ava" Eric nudges me repeatedly with his shoulder.

"Shut up, ass" Eric just smirked and coutinued yelling and cheering for Harry. I even find myself clapping when Harry gets a good hit in.

Before I even realize Harry wins the match and everyone is leaving the arena.

"We should probably go now so we can get out quickly" Eric quickly stands. I nod putting my hand around his bicep so I don't loose him. My eyes wander up to the ring and I see Harry flirting with a blonde haired ring girl. His eyes connect with mine for the second time tonight a smug smile appearing on his features.

-

I wake up the next morning and for a second I think it's Monday, which means work, but then I remember it's only Saturday. I sigh laying my head back on the pillow closing my eyes for a few minutes. My phone starts ringing making me groan.

"Hello" My voiced is muffled as I stuff my face into the pillow.

"Hey get up it's already 11:30 and come meet me at the gym." Eric's annoying voice fills my ear.

"Ok no. One it's to early and two I don't work out." I remove myself from my warm bed walking into the bathroom. I look like death.

"Come atleast keep me company while I work out" He groans into the phone.

"Mike's?" I ask referring to the gym.

"Only the best duh" I chuckle and shake my head. Rich boy.

"Ok I'll be there in a little bit" I hang up before he can respond. Walking over to my closet I grab a pair of running shorts, black sports bra, tanktop and some running shoes. I can atleast look the part right?

-

When I arrive at the gym Eric is at the front waiting for me. He greets me with a small smile as we walk inside.

"You sure look like you came to work out" Eric smirks as he walks over to some weights.

"Well I would look weird if I wore jeans and a shirt to a gym" I shrug my shoulders and lay back on a bench press thing, I think.

"So have you heard from your sister lately?''Eric asks, his veins popping out of his arms as he lifts the weight.

"Not really. With Rose she's pretty busy" I sigh and roll over so im laying on my stomach. Rose is my niece she's only a few months old and already a handful. My sister doing everything on her own is also a struggle. I help Penelope, my sister, as much as I can but I do have thing I have to do.

I look over at Eric but immediatley look over his shoulder as I see a familar mop of curls. Harry is here. Why is he here? He's a boxer, he obviously works out idiot. Before I can look away his eyes connect with mine. A smirk appears on his handsome face as he starts walking towards me.

Vote and comment your thoughts:) Thanks for reading! x