Chapter Twelve

A/n comment thoughts during the chapterrrr x

The question makes my eyes widen a bit. I look over at Harry not sure what to say. He smirks a little making his dimples pop noticing my reaction.

"She is my date tonight so I guess you can say we are dating" Harry glances over at me smirking. I smile lightly taking a drink from my wine. Fuck this is weird.

"Sure" Liam chuckles. We coutinue some small talk through dinner. Thankfully nobody asks about harry and my owns relationship. Throughout the dinner though Harry and I steal small glances and hand hold under the table every now and again. We have a choice of chicken or steak. I decide to get chicken and Harry gets the steak.

My mouth starts watering as they place the plate in front of me. This looks amazing. I hear Harry laughing as I waste no time in starting to eat. What I'm hungry?

"Harry try this. Oh my god- it's so amazing" he opens his mouth. My cheeks turn a bit red as I push my fork into his mouth. He smirks as he chews. He loves embarrassing me.

"Good but not as good as the steak." He holds up a piece on his fork. I open my mouth for him and he does the same as I did to him. He is right. The steak is even better.

"I should of got the steak" I mumble.

"I told you" He nudges me with his elbow.

We finish our meals Harry sacrifices some of his steak for me. He is very caring even if he doesn't show it to other people often. I sort of feel special that he really only shows he cares towards me.

-

"Now my lovely lady. We have ate, taken some pictures, now we can return to our regularly scheduled program." Harry says helping me into his car. My giggles fill the car as he shuts the door behind me. He's is so perfect. Harry gets in immediately reversing from the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" My eyes leave the road ahead to look over at the beautiful man sitting next to me.

"It's a surprise darling." Harry smirks. He removes one of his hands from the steering wheel resting it on my leg. The warmth from his palm radiating into me. I lay my hand over his sighing.

"Fine" I huff laying my head back. I close my eyes slowly, enjoying just the sound of Harry breathing and his hand on me.

"We are here" Harry announces causing me to pop my head up. A boating dock? I furrow my eyebrows. The cold nips at me as Harry leads me to a semi large boat.

"Careful." His hands go around my waist helping me into the boat. I smile nodding. My feet are safely In the boat before Harry slowly releases my waist.

Harrys hand is in mine leading me to a small door in the floor. He bends over giving me a lovely view of his ass while he opens the door.

"Ladies first" Gesturing towards the door.

-

"This is amazing" Harry chuckles handing me a flute of champagne. Twinkling lights are strung up lighting up the room.

"This is my last glass unless you want me to be a drunk mess" I giggle sipping the alcohol.

"Such a light weight" Harry teases me.

"I really am." I lay my head back against the bed behind us. My eyes landing on Harry just admiring him. The soft curve of his lips. His piercing green eyes. The deep dimples on either sides of face when he smirks or flashes his perfect smile. The soft curl of his brown hair.

I wonder what his lips would feel like on mine?

"Stop staring" Harry chuckles. I clear my throat removing my eyes from him. My cheeks heating in embarrassment.

"Aw don't be embarrassed love, I know I'm just so dashing to look at." His arm wraps around my shoulder pulling me into his side. My body immediately melts into his warmth radiating from me.

"Are you glad you met me?" Harry asks suddenly after a few minutes in silently.

"Yes. What about you?" I ask resting my head on his chest. Closing my eyes the sound of his heart filling my ears.

"You have no idea" He mumbles to himself. I don't know if he wanted me to hear it or not. I respond by snuggling into him more.

-

Harry and I stay up laughing and talking and just enjoying each other. It's so lovely that our conversation never get dull. We always have something to talk about. Even if he is just telling me a corny joke to make me smile.

Tears fall from my eyes from laughing so hard. I try and control myself, but Harry starts laughing causing me to start up again. His laugh is contagious. It's so adorable the way he scrunched up his nose and he pours his whole heart into his laugh. It's such a lovely sound.

We both finally contain ourselves. Wiping the tears from my face I check the time on my phone. I giggle noticing the lock screen is now a selfie Harry took on my phone. I think I'll keep it. My eyes widen when I notice the time.

"Only shit it's 4am" I say showing Harry the time. He furrows his eyebrows in surprise.

"Really? Wow we should probably be getting to bed then darling. I have plans for us tomorrow." Harrys words make me smile. I nod my head and lightly press my lips to his cheek.

-

When I wake up I'm laying in the bed by myself. Harry and I slept together last night. Not like sex just in the same bed. My head is a little fuzzy from drinking last night and being up so late.

"Well Good morning love! Or should I say good Afternoon" Harrys voice makes me stuff my face into the pillow further. I groan as he lays down next to me. Half of his body on mine.

"I made you some food my love" His fingers brush against my ear pushing back some of my hair.

"You're the best" I smile finally connecting my eyes with his own. He returns the smile. Harry suddenly removes the covers from around me picking me up bridal style over to a small kitchen inside the boat. He gently sets me down the kitchen counter. Harry is at very close proximity.

He is completely intoxicating. Harry is overwhelming all my sense. My eyes keep drifting from his lips to his eyes. Please just kiss me already. Harrys lips are centimeters away. I can't take how slow this is and I smash my lips to his.

A/n Finallly they kissed jeez