Chapter Thirty-Two

A/n comment your thoughts x

I haven't left my home besides to get more amber colored alcohol. I have been drowning my sorrow in it. Ignoring everyone.

Its been three days since my mother died and I have spent them getting drunk, being drunk, or throwing up. The liquor helps numb myself. I know it's not healthy, but I just want to get rid of the pain. Eric and Harry both have tried to contact me and make sure im eating.

I haven't ate since she died. I can't.

My body is slowly shutting down and I don't care anymore. I feel like a zombie. My phone goes off next to me in my bed. I'm still drunk from last night it feels like.

Fuckface: It's starting in 30 minutes where are you???

Me: in bed

Fuckface: get the fuck up right now

Me: leave me alone m8

Fuckface: no im omw get up

I groan removing the covers from myself. I shower as quickly as I possibly can before starting to sober up and do my hair. I put on some make up to hide my feelings and put on one of my favorite black dresses that I wont be able to wear again on. I lean over the sink scrunching my eyes up. I'm so over crying.

"Ave we hav-" Eric cuts off mid sentence noticing me crying. His rigid body immediately softens as he wraps his arms around me.

"I know this sucks, but we just have to go to do this. We are also getting you something to eat." Eric observes me before leading me to the front door. I slip on my gray jacket and black heels. Today is going to suck.

-

Harry POV

"Come on, Mate. She will be okay." Niall claps my shoulder dragging me into a bar. It is only like 11 am and niall is dragging me out to drink. I should be messaging Ava amd making sure she is okay. I roll my eyes sitting the booth in this awful bar. The waitress shirt is cut far to short and she is pushing her breast in my face.

"We'll have two beers, love." Niall chirps up noticing my discomfort. She waltz away shaking her hips far to much.

"I haven't talked to her in three days and I'm worried." I groan pulling at my hair.

"She has that one Eric kid she's okay." Niall takes a drink from his beer in front of him. How can he be so insensitive to Ava? She just lost her mum for fucks sake.

"Where is she at anyway?"

"I don't know! That's why I'm going insane right now. I need to know she is okay." My body is tense and exhausted from the last three weeks. I have gotten so used to getting a full nights rest with Ava beside me and now im lucky to get 4-5 hours a night. My mind is constantly on her. When I have a match I always look at her chair to see if maybe she just showed up. She never has. I don't blame her though. She did the most vulnerable thing someone can do. Ava confessed her love for me and I just shut her out.

"You know mate. You probably don't want to hear this but I think you love her a lot and you are just to scared to admit it. You don't want to admit that a girl has you wrapped around her finger and I know you would do absolutely anything for her. Stop being an ass and tell her." Niall says bluntly taking me of guard. I close my eyes resting them in the balls of my hands.

"She drives me crazy in the most magical way." I whisper to my self. Tears springing to my eyes. Some how Ava has made me completely change for the better. Before her I never saw myself settling or having a girlfriend or saying I love you or doing any of that shit, but now I want nothing more than to have her be mine forever.