Chapter Twenty

A/n: COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. Xx

When I wake up memories of the night before come flooding back. After Harry collected himself I saw the one I was regretting. His walls building back up and his cold demeanor appearing again. I sigh laying my head back down. The bed is empty and I don't know what to expect when I see Harry.

Maybe I should just sleep all of today.

I sigh and roll out from under the warm blankets. Sliding on some leggings and exit Harrys room. I put my hair in a ponytail as I walk into the kitchen. Harry back is to me and he is hunched over the kitchen counter. I can't even see his face but I can tell he is stressed. I imagine his eyebrows furrowed together and his eyes squeezed shut. I quietly walk over to him wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Morning sweetheart" Harry mumbles.

"Good morning, Baby" I mumble kissing his bare back. I remove myself from around him and pour myself some coffee.

"Can we forget about last night?" Harry still isn't facing me. I sigh rubbing my temples.

"Harry we can't just act like it didn't happen" I sit up on his counter.

"Please just- I don't want to talk about this." Harry spins to face me.

"Harry, come here" I set my coffee down. He slowly walks over to me standing between my legs.

"You don't have to tell me why or what your nightmares are but please just be honest and tell me if you are okay?" My fingers automatically start running through his messy hair at the base of his neck.

"Like my mental health? Do you think I'm insane Ava?" Harry seems pretty affended by my question.

"No no no fuck that came out wrong I mean just like in general are you okay? I'm just worried you know." His eyes soften and he lays his head on my chest.

"I don't know all I know is they don't come when I'm with you." He mumbles pulling me closer. My heart aches and I wrap my arms around him.

-

"Hello?" I mumble to the reciever of my phone.

"Hey I'm at the diner. Where you at slut?" Eric laughs. Fuck. We are meeting for lunch.

"Shit. I'll be there is a few!" I say hanging up. I jump out Harry's bed. Running through his home. I don't look the best, but I don't look that bad. I sigh as I see Harry. He looks sad and just empty. I don't know what to do.

"Um babe, I'm meeting Eric for lunch. You want to come?" He doesn't look at me as he shakes his head. I slip on a pair of shoes walking over to him and kneeling infront of him.

"See you soon?" He nods leaning forward and presses his lips to mine.

"Bye" he mumbles.

"Bye is forever. How about see you soon." Harry cracks a bit of a smile as I use the words he said when we were at the grocery store.

"See you soon, sweetheart."

-

"Wait so you guys are dating?" I motion between Kelsey and Eric.

"Yes" Eric says proudly. I smile giving him a fist bump.

"You go man." The waiter comes back and sits our food in front of us. He sends me a flirty wink before walking away. I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Fuckboy" I mumble under my breath.

"So Kelsey what have you been up to?" I chew on my French fry trying to make conversation.

"Just been sacrificing small animals and such." She says shrugging.

"Oh must be a purple haired thing." She nods seriously before we both start laughing. Our laughter is interrupted by my cell phone ringing. My smile widens when I see Harry's face on my screen.

"Hello" I mumble answering my phone.

"Hey I know you are having lunch, but the guys are going out tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to come? I think the other girls will be there" Harry asks.

"Yeah can Eric and Kelsey come?" I ask crossing my legs.

"Yeah that's fine I'll pick you up at 8." Harry says. He is being weird.

"Ok see you then. Bye Harry." I smile.

"Bye Sweetheart. I- I'll see you soon." Harry stumbles before hanging up. I furrow my eyebrows shrugging.

-

To say my dress is tight would be an understatement. I feel really good in this dress. I quickly put on my black heels and stand in front of my mirror. There is a knock on the door. Fuck. I quickly apply red lipstick and hurry to the front door.

"Hey sorry I'm late." I say opening the door. Harry's eyes widen as he sees me. His mouth opening as he looks at me.

"You look... sexy" Harry breathes. I smile slightly before grabbing his hand pulling him inside.

"I'm almost ready. I swear." I quickly grab my phone and some money. I'll just carry it. Harry's eyes have been glued to me. I smirk walking over to him.

"You just- You look so amazing" Harry clears his throat as I sit on his lap. I cross my legs looking up at him.

"You look rather nice yourself" Harry wraps his arm around me pressing his lips to mine.

"Are feeling better since this morning?" I tuck some of his slightly long hair behind his ear.

"Uh yeah I'm okay." He gives me weak smile. I decide not to push him any further.

"I'm here for you." I mumble pecking his cheek. He nods before standing helping me to my feet.

-

"They're over there." Harry points to a roped off section of the club. His hand tightens around me as he leads me through the awful smelling, drunk crowd.

"Hey Ava!" Niall chirps as he stands up wrapping his arms around me.

"Hello Niall!" I say with equal happiness.

"You look fit" Niall cat calls. I laugh shaking my head.

"Oh shut it." I mumble and sit on the end next to Harry.

"I'm going to go take a wee. Stay here." Harry says to me before he stands. I roll my eyes at his demand-e-ness. A minute later my phone goes off in my hands.

Eric: We are here come meet us at the front door.

Me: Will do

I sigh standing up. I'll probably be back before Harry even notice. It's very difficult to push my way through the crowd. When I almost reach the door I feel an arm wrap around my waist pulling me into them. I immediately know it isn't Harry.

"Hello princess"

a/n hi. I'm sorry. I suck. These chapters suck. I hate school. That's all. Lily is bae. Harry styles is the reason I cry. Vote please. I'll update faster just busy with exams and shit. 11.8K READS AKSGISGA