chapter six

You finished preparing lunch, and you took another glance on your phone if you had any updates from Jungkook. A ding was heard, with a flash of second you opened the message, again for once the world go numb for you, leaving you speechless, your brain spinning to process those three words.

Jungkook.

"Y/N pack your bags."

Sweats rolling down your forehead, you were completely, clueless how he knew everything, what was his reaction, is he okay.

Your mind battled a thousand of thoughts but your guilt was only one, "you were not the one to tell him this dirty secret."

Soon another ding was heard, your heart was prepared for another trauma, but the words mingled your pupils in a different way,

"We are going for a three day weekend trip, pack our bags baby", for a moment you really thought that you lost him forever.

Those 30 seconds made you realise that you didn't fear being bad in front of him, but you were terrified by the fact that "he got to know the truth from someone else."

Clenching your fist, you took a deep breath, "I will tell him as soon as possible, I will face all the consequences, but I can't see him at the hospital bed."

All the time, you kept on wondering the consequences of this shit on him, the sin that you have done is not forgivable, the moment you try to put yourself in his place you can feel the disgust.

After finishing the packing to change into some decent clothes for departure. Jin came to drop you to the airport, where Jungkook will join you.

"These days my sister looks quite silent." Jin said, giving you a warm smile. "Is it because of that stupid kookie, huh?" He enquired like a strict brother, though he was not your brother, he used to be Jungkook's neighbor and you both had good terms with him since childhood.

"No, maybe because of his health." You gave him an assuring look, a relieved look washed over his face.

"You both take care of each other and tell me if you have any problem," Jin instructed you the same sentence 1238th time, but where is kook oppa."

Your eyes wandered around to figure out his presence. "He is waiting for you, in his jet, now go." You gave him a final hug before departure.

"Y/N," said jungkook as he gave you a back hug, "let's get settled kookie, this is not home." The familiar scarlet heat warmed your cheeks on his flirty words.

You seated next to him, on his jet. A pleasuring silence filled the environment, as your fingers interlocked and he rested his troubling head on your shoulders.

His heart beating at a normal pace, defining the peace he got after a long time. He flew into the dreamland. You used your time to scan your husband's features which were just perfect, other than those unpleasant circles under his eyes, due to restless nights at work.

You were about to turn towards the window to enjoy the over sky view, but a golden shining object caught your attention. His ring, you tugged his hands onto yours to take

a perfect look at that, "I don't remember returning him the ring." Jolting away you took your purse to find out the ring.

"What?, Why does he have two rings and which one is the real one?" Well you knew how to find that out, immediately pulling his rings from his fingers, and towards the inner rim of the ring has engraved your name, proving the originality of the ring that he had on his fingers.

" I am feeling cold bae" he said as he whirled around your hand. You flinched in reaction, nodding towards him, you wrapped the comforter around him. Patting his head he drifted back to dreamland.

Confusion took over your nerves once again, "why he had a duplicate ring on his desk." closing inspecting the ring, you discovered something fishy, "this is not his size." a low confident tone came out from your mouth as you tried to slide in down his fingers.

"Was this all a trap for me?"

______________

At the hotel

"Yah jungkook, will you bother telling me where we are?" You rasped.

"Have patience kitten, you will know everything." He pulled you close.

"Yah, kookie someone will see."

"I don't care."

"This is your key madam and sir."

"Oh thanks." You nodded.

"Y/N, you go first I will be there in 20 mins. I have a business to deal with." He pecked your lips and winked as he back walked leaving you dumbstruck.

Filling in the fresh air coming from the wide open window you decided to take a shower first.

"Mam, house service,'' a woman said.

"Why are they too early? I didn't call for one." You swung your lips, opening the door revealed a lady completely dressed in black, having a lean figure, looking as if she was training hard to get that figure. Her eyes were shooting sharp, the rest were covered by a cap and mask.

"You don't look like a housekeeping person," you chuckled giving her a smile.

"Oh thanks, but this is for you mam." She gave you a shining box with a heart on the top of it.

"Ohh, thanks. You took the token from her."

"Bye," you said, gaining a smile from her and an unknown grin was visible in her eyes, trying to say something to you, rather trying to flay you.

"Wait, miss. Do we know each other" You said in a soft tone out of curiosity of the known grin.

"l don't think so." She hurried at her words, she stepped back, bowing you from her eyes,in little hurry she slipped her balance and grounded.

"Omg, be careful" you moved ahead trying to help the young lady.

"it's okay." She spat the words out through grinding teeth. And moved ahead on her path.

Locking the door behind, you focused on the present in your hand, "let's see what my kookie has for me."

You opened the box with a wide smile which soon faded as terror took over your pale face.

You shivered as you hold tight the black lace pantie, that was wrapped around a note.

"Hope you remember leaving these possessions of yours near me.

I always wanted that pussy, my little slut.

Come at Royal park at 12:00, I hope I don't need to explain you more."

Love you hoe.

From your one night partner, Jackson.

__________________