The Art of the Silent Fist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Recap

"Isn't this the same place the Overlord destroyed?" "You must go. He's listening." "Techno Blades located." "I want your power" "We need to get you, Y/n, and the Techno Blades out of the city."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems," Lloyd said as we help the boys hid their vehicles.

"You know I wanted a surprise, but that was not the surprise I wanted," I say.

"Sill, if any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this" Nya handed us new gis. "It will scramble their signal, so they can't find you," Nya explains.

"Yeah, this is sweet," Lloyd chuckles.

"Lloyd?" Misako questions.

"Mom?" Lloyd says.

"Oh. What are you all doing here?" Misako asked.

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu," Lloyd explains as I look down.

"Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has," Misako said, smiling at me.

"Well, where's dad?" Lloyd asked.

"Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?" Kai asked.

"He no longer goes by, Lord. Here, he is Sensei Garmadon, and he won't be back until this evening's lesson," Misako explained.

"Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?" Jay asks.

"I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help," Zane said.

"Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd and Y/n saved Garmadon, Garmadon swore an oath to never fight in the hope of making up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously," Misako explains.

"But we were supposed to protect these with our lives," Kai said.

"And never let them out of our site," Jay said.

"You guys go on ahead, I will stay back and watch over them," Zane said as they had him the weapons to him.

"Haha, yeah!" Cole says.

"Thanks, Zane," Kai says.

"You're awesome," Jay said.

"You're the best," Cole said.

"See ya," Jay said as we all walk to the monastery.

"Pass the ball to me. Yeah," a little girl says as Kai catches the kid's ball.

"Ah, at least there's some places left in this world. I'm still considered cool," Cole said as I giggle, but the kids come running up to Lloyd and me.

"Oh, wow!" A boy said.

"It's the Green and Yellow Ninjas," another boy said. I picked up the girl as I saw her trying to get a look at us; she was just a bit too short. She then took a beautiful flower and set it in my hair.

"Your so pretty," she smiled, I used my powers to bring a matching flower over, and I took it and put it in her hair.

"Now you're just as beautiful," we giggle; She then leans and whispers to me.

"You know Mr. Green Ninja likes you," she whispers. I giggle a little; she more than likely just ships us. I set the girl down as nightfall comes, and we all head in. The Ninja gasps at a shadow that looked like Garmadon had four arms, but then the door opens, revealing Garmadon with two arms.