A bright future (Finale)

3rd pov

It was a normal day, birds were chirping, people were busy as ever, and the Todoroki household was loud.

"WAKE UP PAPA!" Tomu yelled, jumping onto Izuku. "Fine I'm up," Izuku, grumbled, pushing Tomu off of him and getting out of bed. "Papa, Papa, when is there going to be another girl?" Tomu asked. "Shush I'm tired," Izuku yawned, setting his head on the kitchen counter. "I WANT ANOTHER GIRL IN THE HOUSE!" Tomu screached. "THEN FUCK YOUR BROTHER!" Izuku yelled back.

"Why are you guys so loud?" Koneko grumbled, walking out of the room he and Tomu shared. "Well looks like someones up," Shoto chuckled, handing Koneko a cup of coffee. "AHH SHIT, GET YOUR FUCKIN' BEAR!" Izuku exclaimed, running away from Tomu's fire bear. "SHUSH, YOUR GOING TO WAKE UP TOMO AND TOMI !" Tomu yelled as the bear went over to her.

"Why am I the only difference in name?" Koneko asked. "It's because Sho named you," Izuku snickered, dropping down from the ceiling. "It's better than Tomu, Tomo, and Tomi," Shoto shot. "Oh please don't, I barely got any sleep last night when you two 'fought'," Koneko sighed, making Shoto and Izuku blush.

"Hey, when is there gonna be another kitten," Fluff asked, jumping onto the counter. "Fluff, I told you not to get onto the counter," Yao scolded, picking Fluff up. "But mama, dad said I could be up here," Fluff whined as he got taken off the counter. "Don't bring me into this," Mafu sighed, shaking his head.

"Papa, Tomu and Tomi are crying," Tomu sighed, walking out of the baby's room. Izuku looked at Shoto annoyed, as he got handed two bottles. "I feel like I'm going to die," Izuku growled, walking into the room.

"Dad when are we going to have another girl in the house, other than most of the kittens," Tomu asked. "Why don't you ask Zuku?" Shoto responded. "That's because papa wanted her to fuck me," Koneko deadpanned.

"Shit, we have to go," Izuku exclaimed, running out of the babys' room. "Tomi and Tomo are playing, so you just have to watch them," Izuku said, grabbing Tomu by the back of her uniform. "If you make it through the day without the class tiring you'll get a surprise," Shoto called out as Yao, Tomu, Izuku, and Tomu's partner Kuma, ran out of the door. "Don't you have to leave for school?" Shoto asked, Koneko. "S-someone exploded the school and we don't go back until a week because of that," Koneko admitted.

"I swear if Zuku finds out Bakugou and Kirishima are dead," Shoto sighed.

(meet the tododeku children)

Tomu

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Quirk: Fire and Ice animals

Quirk Description: It's pretty simple, the user can can make animals out of Fire and Ice. The bigger the animal the more stamina and concentration it takes to make. most smaller animals, like Tomu's partner Kuma, can stay around for a long time as long as they get what then need. If it's made out of fire It's need flammable things to stay. If it's ice it needs to be frozen.

Drawbacks: it's Shoto's drawbacks, If Tomu uses ice animals too much she gets frostbite. If she uses fire animals too much she get sunburn. Also if she's too tired she can't create animals.

Personality: Tomu is a very energetic kid. Unlike most girls Tomu likes to be outside in the woods and observe animals with her brother Koneko. Tomu ended up getting into UA after being refused a recommendation to get in, Even though Yao is the principal and Izuku is her homeroom teacher.