The Culprit

A/N: I have some things that I'm going to talk about, so if you don't want to read this and go straight to the story you can.

If most of you are from The Kitten Hero then you should know that I have Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). If you aren't, it's basically that your emotions change frequently and uncontrollably. Lately I haven been feeling as happy normally, like I would be having fun reading through some nonexistent comments on this book and I would just feel sad out of nowhere (But really you guys have to comment and vote more. It keeps me motivated). I have been having really high anxiety levels dealing with writing chapters and my outside life. I also noticed that you guys haven't been commenting, and I know that there is just more than one person reading everyday. Is it that I haven't been as funny then I was in my last book? Anyways your comments give me the motivation to write everyday.

Now that is over onto the story.

Bakugou's pov

My eyes shot open when I heard someone yelling that Izu was gone. I quickly ran out of my room and to where the yelling was coming from. "T-the door," raccoon eyes stuttered, looking at the door that broke off of it's hinges. "How the fuck," I muttered. "Bakugou I know this is a serious problem but no profanities," glasses directed. "That's not the problem Iida, the problem is that Zuku escaped," Icyhot growled. "What the fuck happened here?" Aizawa sensei asked. "D-D-Deku-kun escaped," round face cried. "Shit when we first made this we made sure no one could get out of this, even problem child helped test it out," Aizawa panicked.

"If this little spell that he was put under changed the way he acted, would it change his strength?" I theorized. Everyone looked at me with a surprised look on their face. Before I could yell at them Icyhot spoke up, "You might be onto something." "Yeah, YEAH! For once you guys just might be thinking of something not dangerous and be correct about it," Aizawa sensei exclaimed. "How do flys have sex?" Pikachu muttered. We all looked at Pikachu disgusted. "Except for Kaminari," Aizawa sensei shuttered.

Izuku's? pov

"Phew I'm back," I panted, landing on a roof. "Ugh," I gasped in pain, gripping my head. "Tch, dumb Azzy," I growled. "Hey that's not nice," Azzy whined, appearing out of nowhere. "Shut up Azzy," I growled. "You're too mean, Akuma," Azzy pouted. "Pfff, says you! The after effects won't let me completely take Izuku's body over," I exclaimed. "Ok, ok, so I know that Izuku's body is holding you back from killing the heroes, but I'm still part angel and I can't do anything truly bad," Azzy sighed.

"So how long do you think Izuku will truly fight off the effects?" I asked, looking up at the starry sky. "Judging by how weak you're getting probably tomorrow or in two days," Azzy snickered. "You bitch," I growled, using One for All to hit Azzy. Azzy quickly disappeared before I hit him. "That fucking pig," I grummbled, making my way back to the wererhouse where I was keeping all of the heroes.

"Ahh your back," auntie Midnight gasped. "Did you get caught by heroes and escape?" Hawks joked. "Tch, you guessed correctly," I snickered, throwing one granola bar at each of the heroes. "Woah you actually did?!" Endeavor exclaimed surprised as I flopped onto the bed. "Yeah dad and Sho caught me yesterday, but I just escaped," I huffed.

Todoroki's pov

"Uhh guys I need your help?" Nephalem muttered, appearing. "And why would we trust you," Bakugou growled. "I-I know I did some bad things but I'm still part angel," Nephalem stuttered, looking at us nervously. "Lets trust him for now," Aizawa sensei sighed. We all walked to the common room and sat down so we could listen to Nephalem's story.

"S-s-so the evil part of Izuku might not be him," Nephalem muttered, looking at the ground. "I say we kill Nephalem now," me and Bakugou exclaimed. "W-w-wait before you 'kill' me, just listen to what I have to say," Nephalem painacked. We both grumbled sitting back down. "So there's this guy named Akuma that works for Jigoku," Nephalem started. "Hurry up," Aizawa growled. "A-and he might be the reason that Izuku wants to kill the heroes, but there's no problem, Izuku's body won't let him kill them, well unless he takes over Izuku's body. If he doesn't then Izuku might be able to fight him off," Nephalem nervously chuckled.

"And how will Zuzu fight him off?" Yao asked. "W-well normally it would be if someone he loves tries to get through to him," Nephalem explained. Everyone in the room turned to look at me. "Ok, ok, I get it," I sighed.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Akuma's pov

Closing my eyes I opened them to a dark place. "Hey stop controlling my body Akuma," Izuku growled. "No can do my little baby Izu, this is my revenge," I growled back. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry for putting you through that little revival game just for you to die by heroes. But why do you have to kill the heroes?" Izuku apologized. "A sorry won't be enough, I want to show that heroes are fakes," I yelled. Izuku's ears pinned back and his tails dropped down. "H-heroes aren't bad," he cried. "NO YOU HAVE NO IDEA, THEY KILLED ME WHEN I WAS REVIVED AGAIN!" I shouted in prue anger.

Izuku's pov

'How could he say that, he used to believe in them,' I thought, my eyes filling up with tears. 'I'm sorry Omi but I have to do this,' I silently apologized. I looked up at Akuma with my eyes full of pure rage. "It's not my fault you died! You made every decision, from killing the cat, accepting the game, and becoming a vigilante," I growled, walking up to Akuma. "What decision did I make to die? I saved an innocent girl from a villain!" I yelled, backhanding Akuma.

Akuma stood there shocked, holding the spot on his face I backhanded. "Heroes aren't bad, neither are they fake! They saved me more times than I can count, even dad and Sho, they saved me from your control. Just wait 'till the readers get into this universe they're going to kill you," I laughed, backing away. "Hft, you better rethink your decisions before you fully ctrol my body," I huffed walking away.

(1073 words)