Michael:"He gave me a weird vibe, I was trying to help."

Lauren:"Well clearly you didn't! You made things worse!"

Michael:"Who was that guy anyways?"

Lauren:"It's none of your business!"

Sebby and Finn came toward us and seen us arguing.

Finn:"What happened?"

Lauren:"I was talking to Zach and your brother told him that I'm his girlfriend!"

Finn:"Why would you do that?"

Michael:"I thought he was weird! Who is that guy anyway?"

Finn:"That's her boyfriend!"

Michael:"You have a boyfriend?!"

Lauren:"No, but we're kind of talking or something, I don't know, but now he doesn't trust me!"

Michael:"I'm so sorry Lauren. How can I help?"

Lauren:"I'm not in the mood to talk right now, can you just take me home?"

They nodded and we walked to the car. They dropped me off and I went to my room, thinking of a solution. Around 10:00 P.M., I made the decision to go talk to Zach in person. When I got there, I seen all of their cars in the drive way. I knocked on the door and Corbyn answered. He looked annoyed.

Lauren:"Before you shut the door in my face, please let me explain."

He sighed and paused for a second, before opening the door enough for me to come in. Jonah and Jack stood by the island and looked at Corbyn. He shrugged.

Lauren:"Guys, please let me explain."

Jonah:"What's there to explain? You were with another guy who said that you were his girlfriend."

Lauren:"I'm not his girlfriend!"

Jack:"Well it doesn't matter, Zach's not even here."

Lauren:"His car is here."

Corbyn:"Well Eben picked him up earlier."

Lauren:"Well then can you guys listen to me? Even if Zach isn't here, I want you guys to know!"

Jack:"Fine, go ahead."

Lauren:"That's Finn's brother, Michael. I met him today when I came over and he's been all up on me all day. When me and Zach were talking, he thought Zach was a creep, and came over and said that. I would never in a million years date him!"

Jonah:"Really?"

Lauren:"Yes, really! I'm not in love with Finn's brother, I'm in love with Zachary Dean Herron!"

Their eyes widened as they stared at me, and that's when I heard a voice behind me.

Zach:"You what?"

I turned to see Zach standing in the doorway. I felt my face go red. I stepped closer to Zach.

Lauren:"I-I'm in love with you."

Zach:"I'm in love with you."

Lauren:"And I promise, I'm not dati-"

He cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back, but he slowly pulled away.

Zach:"I believe you. I heard the whole thing."

Corbyn:"Well, I'm now uncomfortable."

We turned to see them awkwardly standing there.

Jonah:"Same."

Jack:"So, to get things straight, we are no longer mad at Lauren?"

Zach:"No."

Corbyn:"Yay, I didn't like hating her."

They laughed and I smiled at Zach.

Zach:"I want to show you something."

He said while grabbing his keys, and pulling me out of the house. We got in his car and he pulled out of the driveway.

Lauren:"Where are we going?"

Zach:"You'll see."

We finally stopped on the side of a country road. He smiled at me before getting out if the car and pulling me out. He pressed me on the side of the car and kissed me, before stepping back.

Zach:"There's something I've been meaning to do, so I think now is a good time."

**A/n: I hope you guys all enjoyed this imagine! Thank you all for reading and stay strong! Know that you are beautiful, you matter, and your amazing! Even when things get rough and it doesn't feel like it, your amazing and someone cares💕 I love all of you guys and have a great day or night, Byeee🥰

1015 words