38

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•>•<•><•>•<•>

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•><•>•<>•<•>•<•>•<>•<•>

"What's with the kids?" Kyle asked, walking into the living room. Clare smiled once he walked in.

"They're going to help us," She said.

"We were having breakfast, wanna join?" Kyle asked and pointing behind him. The girls nodded. It was clear they didn't know it was them who started off the whole thing and honestly, Clare didn't want to inform them at the moment.

Jack stood up, "Wait hold on Kyle," he turned to Clare, keeping his attention on her and she knew he wasn't going to just accept things without details.

"How exactly are two little kids going to help us?"

Clare placed two more bowls of soup on the table, "They're a lot more helpful than you think"

"We can access the town building" Molly spoke up as she took her seat, her stomach calling out towards the delicious smell.

Jack paused, "...Ah well. That..is indeed helpful"

Kyle laughed, "Jack, just sit your pretty ass down. I doubt Clare would do anything to risk this whole thing."

Daniel nodded, "I agree. She's smarter then the both of you combined"

A smile formed on Kyles lips, "Aww! Jackyy he thinks we look good combined! I agree so! Don't you think?"

"That's not what I—" Daniel's voice was cut off, clearly being ignored.

"What?! I'm not agreeing to that!" Jack shouted, embarrassed. This reaction only causes Kyle to smirk. He leaned over towards him, placing his hand on his chin.

"Really? It was only a joke. Why get so worked up about it? Its not like we have something"

Jack stared, watching how Kyle's hair overlapped each other and slightly sliding off his shoulder from the position. His hair was always well taken care of, no split ends are anything. It nearly made him want to touch it.

Kyle continued, "Unless..you want to start something"

Jack felt his face overheat, turning red on the spot. The scene only caused Daniel to roll his eyes.

"Get a room. There's literally children here"

Jack whipped his head towards Daniel, "We don't need one!"

"Oh? Kinky." Kyle said with a hint of mischief in his voice as he started to lean in.

"Kyle!" Jack shouted, turning his head back to the other. Seeing how his face was inching closer to his only made him panic even more.