23

*(Small)SEXUAL AND HIGHLY CRINGY WARNING*

(Come on,
we both knew it was coming)

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

"Fuck..please. Please"

She bit her lip feeling him teasingly nibble her skin. Something about being tied up, something about being controlled by him, just something about this made her feel pleasure and she wanted more.

He smirked. "Tell me..what is it that you really want?"

His tie was wrapped around her mouth, which muffled her voice slightly but it was huge turn on. she kept moaning, his hand never leaving the sensitive spot between her legs. He stopped.

"Tell me princess. What do you want?" He asked again.

"Make me cum..Make me cum" she repeated, (I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing.😭😭😂😂). not seeming to care for her dignity anymore. Lucas couldn't help but chuckle, placing kisses on her neck. She panted softly before switching their places. The tie falling around her neck.

He laid back, surprised from the sudden change. Without waiting any longer she lowered herself on to him. He lets out a sharp gasp through his gritted teeth.

Clare moaned out, biting her lip. Her wrist tied together in front of her. She rested her hands on his stomach as she moved her hips.

"Shit. Slow down, Clare. Slow down" he repeated, groaning out with pleasure, his hands gripping onto her waist.

"I'm getting close" he mumbled out but Clare kept going.

"That's. The. Whole. Point" she said in between moans. Without a warning, Lucas flipped her over, her back landing on the bed with a soft thump. He climbed over her, their breathing was hot and heavy.

"Ah Fuck" he moaned out, pinning her hands over her. She gripped the pillows, moans echoing the room.

"Fuck!" Clare moaned out loudly. She threw her head back, arching her back slightly as she reached her peak. Lucas bit his lip as he also reached his climax.

They looked at each other, both heavy breathing. He gulped before deciding to pull out. Clare wrapped her legs around him, stopping him from moving. It was like she had no control over her body.