32

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

"Mary!" Lucy shouted and began to open the window.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lucas asked.

"To help her," Lucy said, finally getting the window to open. She climbed out and looked back at her brother.

"Well? are you coming or not?!"

Lucas looked at her, hesitating. He's always stayed away from the werewolves. They agreed to stay out of each others way.

"I am not welcomed there."

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Oh suck it up, pretty boy"

She grabbed his arm and jumped off from the second floor. Lucas was caught off guard, his eyes widening. Instantly he snapped out of it and transformed, lucy doing the same. They landed on their paws with a thud. Lucy ran towards her best friend on the ground, Lucas following.

"Mary! What's going on?!" She shouted with worry. Mary looked up weakly.

"My family, the pack. Its..under attack."

"by who?" Lucas asked, suddenly growing worried. Lucy looked at her brother. He never once showed any concern towards the werewolves. She shook her head and focused on her answer.

"We're not sure, probably hunters."

"We're on it" Lucy stated and began to run off.

"I'm coming," Mary said and used her strength to stand up.

"No, you're not. You're staying here" Lucy said sternly.

"Get in the house so no one spots you. The door through the garden is open. Think you can make it?"

Mary nodded.

"Good, your family is gonna be fine. We'll be back" He said and with that, they both ran off. Mary made her way to the garden, seeing it was open. She walked in, making her way towards the door that leads inside. That was open as well. She got into the library and she stopped, the pain growing up to her. She collapsed again, her body not being able to keep the transformation on for much longer.

.

Clare unlocked the door and walked in. The house was oddly quiet for her but she shrugged.

"They're probably taking a nap or something," She said to herself and placed down her bag. She made her way to the kitchen to get herself something to drink. She sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v. She wanted to see the news.