4

*ABUSE WARNING*
.

"You better not die on me!" Lucas shouted through the door. Clare looked up, hiding the collar under some ragged cloth.

"yea yea! I'm fine" she shouted back.

"why the hell did you scream?"

".. I fell" she lied hoping he'll buy it. There was silence for a while. He then open the door. She stood immediately.

"listen, I need to get some things and-"

"why don't you send me?" she asked hoping to make her escape easier. He shook his head.

"I need to pick it up. Now listen" he said annoyed.

"You're staying here." he said strictly.

" And don't even go into the kitchen"

"yea got it" Claire responded, looking away.

"look at me when I talk to you" he said and puts his hand under her chin, turning her to face him. He smirked.

"right" she said glaring, pushing his hand off. His smirk only widen. He then walked away. Clare waited until She heard the front door closed. She walked out and looked outside, just in time to see the bastard drive off. She smirked as she ran into he's room and started searching his dresser.

"Found it"she said taking out a stack of money.

"200, 400, 800, 1000" she said counting. 1000 dollars, that'll last me at least a few days. She thought and left his room. Before she ran out the house she checked her pocket, making sure she had her mothers charm. She then looked up to see a camera in the corner. She smirked and flinged her middle finger.

"Fuck you" she said and walked out the door.
.

Lucas entered the bar, walking towards the counter. His eyes wondered the place, seeing many drunk men. Woman dancing on other dudes, shaking there ass like there's no tomorrow. Lucas cringed and looked away Immediately.

"Disgusting" he muttered and looked at the men behind the counter.

"Yes?" He asked, wiping a cup.

"I need to speak to Kyle"

The men nodded as he went to the back. Seconds later a man came out, his blonde hair pulled back in a small bun. They made eye contact and almost instantly he leads him to back with him. They were alone in there.

"You got some shit here" Lucas said pointing to the corner of his lips.

"Oh" kyle muttered as he wiped the corner of his mouth only to make The red substance smudge.

"dumbass" Lucas sighed, throwing him a damped towel on his head.

"Aww couldn't you wipe it yourself?" Kyle asked teasingly, wiping away the substance.

"Did you really think I would do such a thing?"

"Come on, Lucas" he said wrapping his arms around him.

"Get off" he tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. Kyle managed to plant a kiss on his cheek. Lucas scrunched his face in disgust as he finally pushed him off.

"Do NOT do that again" he said, his voice rising.

"You know you liked it" Kyle smirked.

Lucas rolled his eyes, "I'm not gay, Kyle"

"Worth a try" he shrugged.

"You try every damn time I see your ass"

"Anyways I'm here for my package" he said, changing the subject.