chapter 2: meeting yellow and blue

Third person POV

"Starglow, are you ready to meet your auntie yellow and blue?" White asked Zach.

My POV

As soon as I heard the names yellow and blue, my body started glowing bright green.

"Starglow, what's wrong?" My momma white asked.

"W-what if they h-hurt me like they d-did?" I asked.

My mom shapeshifted to the size of a quartz and hugs me.

"If it helps starglow, I can call yellow first, and then blue." My momma white suggests.

My mom shapeshifts back to her original size, opens her phone thingy and calls for yellow diamond.

"Starglow, please move behind me until I say." My mom kindly asked me.

I nod and do as she asked, a minute later yellow diamond enters the room.

"Yes white?" Yellow asks my momma white.

"Yellow, I have someone I'd like you to meet, come on out starglow." My mom spoke.

I cautiously step out from behind my mom.

"Hello yellow." I shyly spoke.

"White, there's an organic beside you, I'll take care of it." Yellow spoke as she sent a lightning bolt at me.

"Yellow don't!" My mom yelled.

I closed my eyes and summon a weapon from my gem, a katana, and I deflect the lightning shot away from me.

White's POV

I was stunned at what my son just did, he summoned a katana and deflected yellows shot.

My son then glowed and somehow shapeshifted to yellows height, his eyes snapped open, revealing green diamond eyes.

My POV

I opened my eyes and looked at yellow, a look of shock on her face.

"Nice try lemon head." I say as I charge her with my katana.

I see yellow summon a sword from her gem.

I swing my blade towards her but she blocks.

"Tell me yellow, has a organic ever done this to you!" I spoke as I tripped her, punched her multiple times in the stomach and send her flying.

Blue's POV

I am currently on my way to discuss something with white, as I near the door, I hear fighting inside, I quickly push open the door and I see a person the size of yellow, and yellow on the ground, I quickly send a swing of my aura attack towards the person.

My POV

I was looking down at yellow when I sensed an incoming attack, thinking fast, I summoned my green diamond shield, blocking the attack.

I looked over at the attacker and it was blue diamond.

"Who are you?" Blue asked me.

"I am Zach green quartz, son of the late green diamond, current son of white diamond." I answer as I stop my body glow and shapeshift back to normal.