Feathered Feet

"Alright, now that I know that they work wonders in your armpits, let's see what these fluffy feathers can do on your feet and toes!" Ms. H says, walking down to Haili's feet.

"Oh, they just look so perfect all locked down in the stocks with your toes tied back."

"Is it over yet?" Haili says kinda sarcastically.

"Oh, sweetheart, just beginning." Ms. H says, running the tips of the feathers along the bottoms of her toes.

Haili jumps a little at this. "God just let this be over fast! My feet and toes are horribly ticklish."

"You know, by you saying you want it over faster, makes me take it even slower."

"Oh god......" Haili says, feeling her drag the feathers around her toes slower and slower.

She feels them drop in between each toe, then slowly across the pads of her feet and then right back on her soles. Ms. H. gently taps them constantly against her center soles.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Haili screams.

Ms. H sits back and gets comfortable. Then she holds up the feathers by Haili's feet and makes sure that just the tips are lightly touching her soles. Once she gets it just right, she starts waving the feathers up and down, ever so lightly tickling her soles.

"STOP PLEASE STOP!" Haili yells. She tries curling her toes but she can't.

"Now I no you don't really mean that Haili. Because you know what happens if you don't go through with this." Ms. H says.

"Yea, I know what hahahappens but I'm so imhimhimmensly ticklish that I don't knohoho how I can finish! It's to much to handle!"

"Guess your gonna have to figure it out, because if I'm being honest with you, I'm not letting you out. I'll tell you parents your starting an internship with me and are staying at my house for awhile." Ms. H says.

"You can't do that! You have to let me go or it's kidnapping!" Haili says.

"Haili, that would never hold up because you said at the beginning you would do this to pass."

"Yes but now I'm past that point now and if you don't let me go, your holding me against my will."

Ms. H starts feathering one sole and the toes on Haili's opposite foot.

"Oh god! Stop! Ms. H I said stop!"

"Fine. If your really that ticklish that you'll take me to the police if I don't let you go, I guess I'll have to stop." Ms. H says.

"Good."

"Right after I finishing licking you."

"What?" Haili asks.

"You heard me." Ms . H says. She leans in and starts licking Haili's right foot.

"Oh my....eww" Haili says.

Then Ms. H starts playing with her toes while licking her sole.

She finishes licking her soles and starts sucking on her toes.

Haili realizes she is beginning to feel turned on by this.

Then she feels the nails start again on her sole.

She is surprised at how satisfying this feels. It's like she had a brain fart. She secretly wants it to go on but also knows she can't take tons of the feeling without being overwhelmed.

"How about under these cute tan toes?!" Ms. H says. She starts to dig her nails in under Haili's toes.

"Oh god! Oh god!"

Ms. H quickly grabs the feathers and starts on her soles again.

"Jesus no! No no no! Stop!" Haili yells.

Ms. H waves the feathers gently up and down her soles, making sure that just the tip is touching her feet.

"You know Haili, I'm getting kinda hungry....I might have to go get a snack soon."

"Then stop tickling me and go get a damn snack! Wait, first let me out." Haili says.

"Oh no, I'm not letting you out yet. You have more to come..."