Snack Time

Ms. H leaves the room. Haili tries to get out but still can't.

Ms. H comes back in the room and she has some sort of can with her.

"So, what's your snack?" Haili asks.

"Whip cream" Ms. H says.

"That's it? That's all your having for a snack?" Haili asks.

"Oh no. This is just to go on top of my snack."

"Then what's your snack?"

"Your feet, armpits, and toes."

"Ummmm what?" Haili asks.

"Im gonna snack on you. Gonna lick your armpits and nibble on your toes. Eventually I'll lick your soles too!" Ms. H says.

"Ummm ew! How about no!" Haili says.

"Yea, like your in a position to tell me no.."

"What are you gonna do? Spray it on me?"

"Precisely! I'm gonna spray it on your pretty toes first and then play in your underarms for a bit while we watch the whip cream settle on your toes and melt in between them!"

"What the hell" Haili says.

"Just like this" Ms. H says, as she begins to spray the whip cream across Haili's toes.

"Oh god, oh god it's cold! This isn't normal!"

"Neither is a student agreeing to be tickled to graduate...none of it make sense, yet here we are" Ms. H says.

Now, with all ten toes covered with whip cream, Ms. H returns to Haili's armpits.

"Just a few minutes under these lovelies again while the whip cream melts."

She scratches at Haili's stubble a little and Haili wiggles her toes the little bit that she can. Just enough to feel the whip cream squish between her toes.

"Oh god this feels weird" Haili says.

"Right before I start licking and nibbling it off your feet and toes, I'm gonna spray some in your armpits and let that settle as well."

After a few minutes, the whip cream has melted down between Haili's toes and run across her soles so she quick shoots some whip cream in Haili's armpits and then goes down to her feet.

"God, it's so cold in my armpits. Haven't you had enough fun yet?"

Ms. H ignores her. "Wow, these look tasty" she says, starting to lick the bottoms of Haili's now creamy toes.

"Nnnooooo no no no!"

"Each one is its own little dessert!"

She licks down across Haili's sole.

"Jesus, your toes are their own little desserts, and your soles are like ice cream sandwiches in the summer: melty and creamy as hell!"

" I can not believe, my teacher is literally licking and sucking whip cream from my feet and toes right now. Never in a million years would I ever guess this would happen."

Ms. H looks up at her, "You know, I've never told a student this, and never thought I would either, but damn I'm so glad you didn't do the best in school because then this would never have happened!"

After a few more minutes of licking Haili's feet and toes clean, she checks on her armpits. The whip cream had melted enough to run itself into the hollows of Haili's armpits, so she gets up and goes to her right side.

"If your gonna lick em, just get it over with." Haili says.

"Well first, I gotta make sure the flavor has saturated your armpits enough." She raises her hands and starts digging her nails into Haili's creamy armpits.