Our Spot

Do you like the new cover and title? I wasn't sure if the original title was all that good

I did try to edit this :)

Ambers POV
(Filler information)

It's been a week since me and Colton first kissed. We've got to know each other over the past week and found out that he also used to ride. I finally gained enough of his trust to tell him about my father. He wanted to do anything he could to help me get away from him. I spend almost all of my day at his house or hanging out with him. My dad only beat me one time during the week I told Colton about him, and it wasn't as bad as the other times. I think he's calming down. Every night, me and Colton sneak out of our windows and meet in my backyard. We then walk to our special place on the hammock in the woods.

~~Flashback~~

Without opening my eyes I feel a breeze in my room. It's quite chilly. I slowly open my eyes, immediately blinded by the light. When my vision is fully gained I examine my room with my eyes. I'm startled to see one of my windows is open, and I never leave my windows open. A feeling of fear comes to me and I get up and go to the window. I look down so see if there's any trace of something down there...did I leave my escape rope thing I made to see Colton in my window? Hmm this is odd. I'm pretty sure I didn't leave that there last night, but even if I did I would have closed the window. Shrugging it off I gathered the escape rope and put it back under my bed. As I was crouched down stuffing it under my bed I heard a squeak in the floor. My heart skipped a beat as I jumped to my feet to see Colton standing in my bathroom door. He just started laughing when he saw me jump. I walk over to him and hit him in the shoulder playfully hard.

"What the hell! You scared me so bad! NEVER do that again!" I scolded with a mad face. He just started cracking up in laughter. I couldn't help it and I started smiling and cracked up

I grab a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt then go into the bathroom. I put light makeup on and pull my hair into a side braid. When I'm done I come out and see Colton sitting in my bed, looking bored as crap. When she sees me he smirks.

"You look perfect, as always" he says getting up and slipping his hands around my waist.

"Why thank you" I say blushing. We lean in for a kiss before leaving for the surprise.

We walk out into the woods and stop at these two maple trees.

"I think I'm going to hang a hammock here" I could see the excitement in his eyes and his grin.

"And this is the perfect place to put one" I agree. This could be the best spot to just escape from life. Just me and Colton.

"This can be our special place if you want" he says randomly. I smile and nod. I'm so glad he said that because I was thinking the same thing.

"I would like that" I smile to the thought of having our "special place."

~~End of Flashback~~

Sorry for the SUPER short chapter but I though this needed its own chapter for you guys to know what Amber and Colton mean by special place.