Getting settled in to our new home

Ambers POV
"Amber wake up" I heard a familiar whisper.

"We are only minuets away from landing now get up!" Then I realized we were on a plane and that was my mom trying to wake me up. Ugh, I was going to say "five more minuets" but it didn't wan to get left on he plane by them. Which would totally happen.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my mom right in my face. Gosh she was being annoying. I just say there slowly becoming awake.

"This flight will now be landing in the next couple of minuets. This has been a 2 hour flight from Virginia to Missouri. I hope this was an enjoyable flight today" announced the flight attendant with glee.

~~~~30 minuets later~~~~

Before I knew it we were driving in our rental car (until we bought a new one) to our brand new house. We decided not to take our car in Virginia because 1. It was a piece of shit 2. We needed a new car anyway 3. My parents also wanted to start fresh, and what better way then to get a new car. After about 2 hours of driving we finally arrived in our new neighborhood. Gosh I was a bundle of nerves. All the houses looked like they were all kept nice, it was a cute neighborhood. Then we got to our house. I can see why they bought this one for sure.

"Wow" I whispered to myself.

"Wow is right Amber" said my dad, I didn't realize he heard me.

It was a big white two-story house with a gorgeous front porch. It colorful flower bead in the front and a stoned walkway to the front entrance. It was absolutely beautiful. But then again all the neighborhood houses were beautiful. I took me stuff and entered the house. It too was also amazing. I went upstairs to find 3 bedrooms.

"By the way, your bedroom is the last door to your right" my mom yelled from downstairs. I went to the end if the hall and opened the door. I had my own bathroom in my room! Yes!

We only had air mattresses and sleeping bags for 3 nights because the moving truck wouldn't be here for 2 days. I walked to my window and saw the house next to ours. It was a two story like mine, white too. I looked and a light on in one if the rooms. I looked closer and saw a boy, he looked to be about my age but maybe a year older. Hmm maybe this won't be so bad after all. After I ate dinner I came back to my room and trailed off to sleep. Tomorrow would be an adventure.

**************************************
Sorry if these chapters seem short but I'm just beginning this book and I really hope it turns out good! Comment how I'm doing please!