Not again

*NOT edited*

Colton's POV
I saw a girl I had never seen before, she had beautiful long light brown hair, maybe caramel was the word, she was drinking some sort of coffee. I looked away when she glanced at me. I saw her smirk and blush a little. She pulled out some magazine(I think it was a horse one). The next time she glanced at me she caught me looking at her and I blushed and turned away. She's really pretty. When she's done with her coffee she gets up and heads t'ward the trash can. I have to meet this girl, get to know her. I walked over to the trash can and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, my names Colton" I reached out to shake her hand and she reached back, she blushed a little. In the back of my mind I chuckle at her because I embarrassed her. She looks cute when she blushes though.

"Hi. I'm Amber" she says with a slight smile.

"So are you new in town? I've never seen you here before" I knew she was new because it's a small town but I asked anyway, making conversation right?

"Yeah I just moved her from Virginia. I just thought I should walk around and get familiar with the place" she was telling me.

"You know, if you'd like... I could take you around town" I smiled at her with hope she would agree. And of course she did.

"Sure! Thank you so much!" She said with glee.

"No problem" I smirked and we walked out if the cafe together.

Ambers POV.

We just walked around with him telling who owns what and where things were. He showed me where the school was and how school was. He told me who to stay away from, who to become friends with.

"You know, I'm popular in school" Colton said cockily, I laughed at him in disbelief.

By the time we were done looking around town I look at my phone clock and it was 5:30 p.m. I should be heading back I though to myself. We reached the end of town where we started.

"I should be headed back home.." I told him looking disappointed. I liked being with him. Oh Gosh, I can't have a rush on him. Maybe I do.

"That fine. But let me walk you home. You know this can be a dangerous town at night. I wouldn't want you getting snatched up now would I?" He asked me. I giggled and said "fine" with a smile.

We soon came to my neighborhood. I knew he was my neighbor, but I don't know if he did. I didn't want to be wear and say 'yeah I watched you through my window last night and saw you'. We finally got to my house...

"So this is where I live..." I said awkwardly as was getting ready to leave him.

"Really? Well I guess we are neighbors" he said smirking. I could tell her was happy we were.

"Yeah, guess so.... I guess I'm gonna go now.." I start walking up the path to my door. But he runs after me and I turn around.

"Can I at least get your number?" He was blushing, but it was cute.

Colton's POV.

"Can I at least get your number?" I asked. I was blushing. Gosh this is embarrassing.

"Sure" she said with her cheeks like cherries. She was obviously as happy as me. "Do you have some paper?" She asked.

"No but you can put it in my phone" I smiled and took out my phone. She gladly took it and out her number in, after she was done she said, "goodnight". I replied "goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite!" As she was walking off. This has the be the best day if my life so far. I walked next door (my house) with a dumb smile plastered across my face.

Ambers POV

I can't believe Colton asked for my number! I had a stupid smile on my face when I walked in the door. Once I got inside the door I saw my dad passed out on he couch, again. Ugh, I hate him with a passion. I didn't want to wake him up so I tried tip toeing my way you the stairs. I knew if he woke up that he would do something to me because I was out too late. I missed dinner by like 30 minuets. But he looses his temper quite easily. As I sneak my way to the stairs the floor makes a huge creak. I curse under my breath. All of a sudden I see my dad get up, walking t'ward me with angry eyes. Oh no.

"Amber! Where the hell have you been?!" He asked with a loud, but not too loud, raging voice.

"I..I..I uh..met a guy, and he took me around a-and uh, I just lost track of time. I swear I didn't mean to!" I said with pleading eyes. I was really scared. I didn't want more bruises. I already had a big bruise on my back from last time he beat me...when he almost raped me. But luckily his phone rang, it was his job, and got called out. My back was just healing, and now I'll probably have more this time because he look MAD.

"Well next time watch the time more carefully!" He yelled and grabbed my arm and drug me upstairs to my room.

He threw my on the bed and grabbed some fabric out of his pocket. Why would he have fabric in his pocket? Was he waiting for me? What the hell!

"Please! Stop! Please please please!" I begged him and forced myself into tears. But before I knew it he was gagging me with the fabric so I couldn't make much noise. Just muffled sounds. He then slapped me across my face, hard. I started crying more but he slapped me again for crying. Then he threw me on the floor and started punching me in the gut. I was in so much pain I felt dizzy. He threw me across the floor again hitting the wall. He walked over to me and started kicking me all over. The wind was knocked out of me and I burst into a storm of coughs.

"St..o..p.." I some who managed to muffle out.

He laughed a pure evil laugh that made me want to gag and left me, just rolled up in a ball, on the floor crying a river.